kallend

POPS record jumps

That is all I know. I am not at the DZ.

He's not either, the old fart! ;)

Love ya, John! :)
Another thread is in the "Events" Forum. Some greenie moved it there a few days ago. :|

ltdiver

Well, my budget said it was POPS or Top Gun, and I chose Top Gun.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

The Skyvan went down late on Thursday, so we've been using 4 otters for the 6 jumps today. Hopefully it'll be fixed tomorrow.

There aren't enough people here to break the 120-way record we set last year, so we're going for a sequential record instead. There have been about 86 people on most of today's jumps. A few more have drifted in during the day, but one or two have stood down because of injuries as well.

Last jump today was the best so far, but we are still a few people short of completing the 1st point. If we carry on progressing at this rate and the weather holds out then I guess we'll be going for a second point tomorrow (Saturday).

Pete

The Skyvan went down late on Thursday, so we've been using 4 otters for the 6 jumps today. Hopefully it'll be fixed tomorrow.

There aren't enough people here to break the 120-way record we set last year, so we're going for a sequential record instead. There have been about 86 people on most of today's jumps. A few more have drifted in during the day, but one or two have stood down because of injuries as well.

Last jump today was the best so far, but we are still a few people short of completing the 1st point. If we carry on progressing at this rate and the weather holds out then I guess we'll be going for a second point tomorrow (Saturday).

Pete

Does the POPS organization now recognize sequential records? We did a 44 way 3 point POPS jump in IL back in 2002, and they told us there was no sequential record to set.

Good luck, and be safe.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Lew-

Are you old enough to be anywhere near those loads?

BSBD

Harry

Hi harry

If you take the age of lew and Harry add them together and take the average age. No problemo:)

When you two get to qualify for the SOS stuff using the average age method B|

:D

R.I.P.