WeakMindedFool

Video!

Thought I'd put this up for ya. This is the closing segment of a video I put together of the "All of the Above" Boggie at SDO. Of all the video I've put together inside and outside of skydiving, this is my favorite...hope you enjoy it! It has swooping (superstu throwing down sick swoops), and an example of a perfect back track by Bill "MX" Halisy all set to Janes Addictions Summertime Rolls. Every time I watch this it makes want to go again;)
Peace!
Jason
Summertime Rolls
Faith in a holy cause is to a considerable extent a substitute for lost faith in ourselves.
-Eric Hoffer -
Check out these Videos

I've said it before, but why not make you :$ publicly - the complete boogie video (and the extras) kick some serious ass. You've really got an eye for editing. B|

Oh yeah, and watching Iwan try to walk on water NEVER gets old. :D:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Thanks all! I thought about putting up all 30 min of it but the file would be to big! I don't want to compress farther then I have;). I put this one up cause it's my favorite and I got paid the biggest complement I've ever had when my wife said, "That video makes me want to skydive!" My wife HATES skydiving. Not me skydiving, but she did a tandem and said, "Wow...I hate that! Have fun..."
As for the extras...I don't think so;)
Faith in a holy cause is to a considerable extent a substitute for lost faith in ourselves.
-Eric Hoffer -
Check out these Videos

That's okay ... I like being one of the special few that has the whole video. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke