mijnjiku

How much does Scott Miller's canopy piloting course cost?

Scott charges I think $75 but DZ's often charge more then that since they try to cover his transportation fees and everything else too. Usuallly the cost is $100-125 total.

Plus the cost of the jumps ... which will vary by DZ, of course.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Last time i asked about how much it was total i think the total price was 150 dollars which includes to classroom stuff and 5 hop n pops.
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Yay for quick/concise responses! :D

I have a feeling I'd be going to him instead of the opposite. Probably wouldn't be the worst idea in the world to have him come to our area. I'm not really aware of how many skydivers call OSC home as I've only been there for 2 weekends and seen 6 who weren't staff. I imagine the traffic from SDA would be keen as well. Hell SDA might even be a better place to host it (closer to the surrounding states). But there is the challenge of getting everyone sync'd up financially to be interested at the right time...

Oh well... not like I haven't driven 1000 miles for 30 min of tunnel time :D:S:D

So then you would not have a problem driving here this weekend, and get discounted tunnel time for future use.;)

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2823534#2823534

Sounds like it would cover all your needs in one place.

Scott's class runs about 125 plus five HnP's at the dz price. Worth every penny and more.

Hope to see you there

J

scott miller is very knowledgeable and a great teacher. i wanted to get in his class this week-end but its full... I guess i will do it in deland. that bastard loves my curry so i may get a deal.lol looking forward to seeing you this wek-end jay...
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?