Broke

Because Waiting is the hardest part

Well at least I am not waiting on a rig :)

Yep, you can jump without a suit, or borrow one without safety issues. It's not so good to jump without a rig.:P

Is it a bootie suit or freefly suit?

Bootie suits are more critical in the fit, therefore more likely to need to be custom made.

Don't feel bad. I ordered a customized camera suit from a well-known manufacturer. It was gonna take about 5-6 weeks, according to them. I ordered right after PIA (Feb)
When it arrived in August, not only were the sleeves too short, but the legs didn't have the zippers we'd agreed I needed so that I didn't have to remove my shoes when putting on the suit. Plus I wanted tight legs to make sitting more smooth.
On top of that, the right wing had some serious mis-stitches all over it, looked like train tracks in the wing from where it had been mis-stitched and then unpicked. Huge double-tracks of stitching.

When I contacted the manufacturer, I was very nice, in spite of my tremendous disappointment at having waited virtually the entire season to receive something that didn't fit, isn't what I ordered, and had flaws. I was willing to accept everything but the sleeves that were 2" too short, simply because I needed the suit.

Their response? "We know how to make camera suits, and you don't. You think you know what you want, but we know better, so there it is."
I'm still waiting on a refund after returning it.
So until you have it in hand, and it fits....don't worry about it because it'll drive you nuts.

OMG!
I would flip off!
are you kidding me!?
I can't believe they told you that ... what kind of customer svc they have??! none... I believe!

now that I lost few pounds, I need to send it back and get inside grips....so I thought...I better get a new one and try another provider, just in case ;)
In fact, the suit came out really nice and all... but I would like to try something else, so in the future at least I will have something to compare!.

good luck on getting a new suit!

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

I ordered a suit from a company in spain in Feb...still waiting. Never hear from them unless I send an email. So far, every reply to the emails I send a week or two after they said it would be sent has been along the lines of:
Problems with our US distributors
Production staff on holiday
We already sent it, but we will make another

I understand things happen, but it would seem to me that the right way to handle these things is for THEM to contact me and let me know, not wait until I contact them.

Don't know what else to do but wait and never order from them again...
"I'm not lost. I don't know where I'm going, but there's no sense in being late."
Mathew Quigley

OMG! Had not even thought about the fit. I am the same size I was when I ordered, and if they use the measurments I sent it should fit correctly. If I ever do get it, I will have to find someone to alter it in the event it does not fit.
The major concern I have is I paid for it by CC in Feb. and since have paid off the CC and cancelled the account since I had about 8 CC's and was getting out of line, so I can't even do anything about the payment. I am stuck waiting and hoping.
"I'm not lost. I don't know where I'm going, but there's no sense in being late."
Mathew Quigley

I've since ordered a new suit from someone else, and thus far, their customer service has been fabulous, including a couple of phone calls from them, checking on measurements, colors, etc. I'm still gonna hafta wait til nearly Xmas, but they've promised I'll have it. I'm gonna believe in Santa Clause and hope they deliver.

A friend has a freakinsuit on order that she is being told will ship in the next day or so, and she started the ordering process just last week. Sounds like the rumored turn-around time may be true.

I'm waiting on a suit, too, but I'm ordering elsewhere and I knew from the start that I was going to have to be patient so I'm trying very hard not to climb walls while I wait. It hasn't been in production very long, but I can't wait to fly it!
TPM Sister #102

The last suit I ordered was a Competition Bev suit. The deliv. time I believe was 4 to 6 weeks. It was on my doorstep in 3 and fit me perfectly. I also have a Michigan that fits perfectly too. Both have excellent workmanship. I would recommend either.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.