base281

Perris Valley Skydiving Can Accomodate SoCal Evacuees

Greetings!
On behalf of Melanie Conatser-Peschio and the entire Conatser Family, we would like to welcome any of our extended skydiving family who may have been evacuated due to the fires in Southern California to come to Perris Valley Skydiving. We have plenty of room, whether you'd like to stay in the IHoP, bunkhouse or campgrounds. We've got showers, laundry facilities, restaurant and internet cafe. If any evacuees need a place to stay, we want you to feel welcome here at Perris Valley Skydiving.

Please contact us if you have any questions:
"Melanie"
Manifest: 951-657-3904

Wishing you all safety through this challenge.

Blue skies,
The Staff at Perris Valley Skydiving

Cool move.

Question... sorry if it doesn't fit here, but I just thought of it and didn't think it worth another thread... is Perris effected in any way by the SoCal fires? Looked at a map earler and note the fires are pretty far away, but figured I'd ask.

Along that line, have the evacuees filled up the local hotels? I haven't booked a room for next weekend yet.

Well... it didn't seem like the smoke effected Perris or the local hotels this past weekend; other than the strong smell & taste of smoke while in freefall... although it was a bit "slow" for a weekend at Perris... maybe because folks or their families were evacuated was what folks were guessing... the overcast and rain sprinkles that rolled in Saturday afternoon was great for the fire fighters I'm sure, but hurt like hell to freefall through... pointy end of the rain-drop and all... :D:P Sunday was perfect. :)