peregrinerose

Do I look happy here?

Thanks, Martin!

You know, the most important part of your description of me, of course, was knowing the difference between cheap American horse piss beer and the good stuff :)
The reserve is hooked up now, just waiting on the cypres to pack her up and get her in the sky!

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Very nice rig! I am still at the stage of getting excited after purchasing a used rig. Which I just did... Anywho, I would think that the many beer lovers here would have brought up New Belgium beers such as Fat Tire, or 1554. Or maybe the lovely taste of a Leinies, after a day of jumping. Maybe it is just a midwest thing. :)

Sky Canyon Wingsuiters

No, still the same hoop to jump through with a master rigger, AFAIK. I was one of the people that bitched a couple of times and got them to rewrite the language.

And I still won't take responsibility for removing from the rig a factory safety feature that can be disconnected by the user with the same effect, whether authorized to do so or not.
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

I never really understood why someone would have an RSL removed when it's so easy to disconnect if you don't really want one.

True... but yes and no... there are some out there that are so hard over against jumping a rig with an RSL, for lots of reasons (some good, some "other"), that they'd rather not have it on their rig at all. Its kinda like Ford vs. Chevy P/U truck people. :D

Ford vs. Chevy P/U truck people

Neither... Dodge ;) With Chevy being a close second. I had a Ford once, will never do that again. The Found On Road Dead is entirely too true....

Kyle, I'm glad Rosemary approves... Maybe Rosemary and Zoe can have a lesbian love affair. Better yet, maybe you can watch. Or shoot the video?

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda