dfairleigh11

Best Christmas Present EVER!

All you guys talking about "feeling" for your handles are scaring the shit out of me and getting my dander up. How do I say this tactfully....I can't, so...

You ALL are freakin' idiots...were you not taught to LOOK first? Do you realize that several have died proving that looking first is so much better than simply feeling around?

Believe me...you're going to feel mighty weird when you pull that "handle" only to find out, too late, that it was a ripped out piece of your T-shirt in your hand instead of a handle. Or that hard-pull you're experiencing is a MLW instead of a handle.

Dammit....such BASIC stuff.
>:(>:(>:(

How DARE you give our youngsters the idea that it's simply feeling around for the handles.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Congrats on your new gear! Don't I get any credit? After all, I probably packed it and shipped it!
:D:D

As you can see...there's pros and cons about both pillows and rings.

May I add my vote in for going with the ring? IMO, getting a thumb through the ring is a more positive process. As you progress to more skilled skydives and situations, then consider other options.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239