ryguy

Corliss Is Really Going To Jump W.O. Parachute

there was some mention of a ramp, but you're right - if you are high or low the ramp would be difficult

how about this: something like a cone, fly into the opening and get on the wall as soon as possible to begin slowing down, throw a small droque to stop you from tumbling, the cone would guide you out down a ramp

wearing the exoskelton suit eliminates / reduces the body damage

you can do anything if you throw enough money at it
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

The two things that ran thru my mind when reading this were either some type of landing gear, or a ramp contraption that would be comparable to a giant waterslide. either or both in conjunction with the right angle of incline could be feasible IMO
Good judgement comes from experience, and most of that comes from bad judgement.

No rig, huh? I'm pretty sure just trying to hit the ramp is risky enough. At keast if you had a BASE rig, you could bail if you weren't lined up, and get another crack at it. No rig, and a bad approach, you're pretty much out of luck.

If you watch his interview he remarks that he will wear a rig and bail out if he's not exactly lined up where he needs to be. Once he has the exact timing/location locked in he'll ride it in without deploying.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon