PeregrineFalcon

A lot of "firsts" today.

1st time jumping three times in one day.
1st time redocking with altitude adjustments.
1st hop and pop! (not as scary as I thought it would be)
1st time collapsing the canopy (also not that scary)
1st time spotting all by myself (did great, too)
1st time fucking up a spot (The 2nd load was the hop and pop and I didn't really think about the low altitude of the plane and one guy was a little long. He made it, though, so no one was pissed at me.)
1st time someone other than an instructor asked if I wanted to freefall with him.
1st time a newbie asked my advice about skydiving. (I told him to ask his instructor, but it was still pretty cool.)
1st time doing front riser 180's.
1st time riding a C182. (Took forever to get up there and it has no door, so it was a long, cold ride.)
1st time flying over a cow. (Yeah, cows have begun grazing near the landing zone.)
1st time doing an entire skydive; ride up, free fall, canopy control and landing being 100% relaxed!
There are a few other more obscure "firsts," but I think I'll stop there.

So, I owe beer to everyone who reads this post.

1st time doing front riser 180's.

Huh? You mean rear riser 180's... (?) I don't think you're supposed to touch the front risers on your way to your A unless it's to try to make your navigator 280 dive (and good luck with that!)
---
"It takes courage to walk through the rain on a cold and foggy night, but it is those nights that dawn the most beautiful mornings."

1st time someone other than an instructor asked if I wanted to freefall with him.

Yeah, but did he want to skydive with you?:)

1st time flying over a cow. (Yeah, cows have begun grazing near the landing zone.)

Nothing good about cows near the DZ when you land in fresh cow shit and drag your canopy through it too.>:(

Just buy a keg! I did once. ;)
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

Dude or dudet? Be happy it was a cow, my dropzone this weekend was aviation day, flying over planes taking off and landing, helicopters rotors moving, and all sorts of other crazyness, so distracted I landed on the tarmac.

First time I owed beer :)
I keep telling my friends skydiving will fix all your problems, Im a fibber you just let go a minute at a time. Choose what to do with it.