cpoxon

UK TV 3rd July 2006 - Real Crime: Sky Diver - Murder or Suicide?

I still to this day feel that someone cut steves risers and bridle but it just goes beyond the imagination to think that anyone with the knowledge about parachute systems could do this.We are a small community and I thought we were pretty much a close knit union.
I remember about 6weeks after the incident ,sitting in the plane thinking someone here could have done it! I know it sounds so paranoid but at the time it really did raise a few questions.
Such a shame:(
are we there yet?

The worst bit is if it was murder the person may still be among us. That freaks me out a bit considering the size of the active skydiving community.

Ditto.

I've just watched the program for the frst time. I thought it was well done and treated the whole incident and the sport in an objective way. Having seen the program I can only agree with Scoop as for me i don't believe that that was a suicide.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca