SmoothAl

Finally met my return goal

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone out there who I've jumped with since this past July. After taking a 4 1/2 year break from what I love, I was able to ditch the "247", that I was stuck at, and finally hit my 300th jump, yesterday! I know it's not a "milestone" with dips in the pool and pies in the face, but it felt good after being grounded.

It's time to set a new goal...get in on a 4-way team, doing some big ways, learn to freefly...hmmm...

SA B|

Good to hear that Al!

If I remember correctly, you and me [re]started approximately at the same time... the only difference my hiatus was a bit longer (8 years), and another coincidence is that I was able to complete another kind of 300: 1300.

Hey, take a look at Perris schedule. They're having a tunnel competition on Dec. 27 that will be pretty cool. I'm going!
Una volta che avrete imparato a Volare, camminerete sulla terra guardando il cielo perchè è là che siete stati ed è là che vorrete tornare.

I already considered going to that but I'll just be getting back to work after a short trip to Utah. My December is pretty full...the holidays are our busiest time. Congrats on your 1300! Damn! Nice work.

SA B|

P.S. We do need to meet up some time and do some RW!