BrianSGermain

Transcending Fear Video by Brian Germain

Thanks! This was one of the days I need a reminder to banish the negative visualizations & focus on the smiles & the lovely world around me.

Great editing on the pond swoops - I assume the dunkings during negative comments and dry & stand-up landings during positive reinforcement were done with intent?
A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

Thanks! This was one of the days I need a reminder to banish the negative visualizations & focus on the smiles & the lovely world around me.

Great editing on the pond swoops - I assume the dunkings during negative comments and dry & stand-up landings during positive reinforcement were done with intent?

The editting was deliberate, but the "chows" we not!
Instructional Videos:www.AdventureWisdom.com
Keynote Speaking:www.TranscendingFEAR.com
Canopies and Courses:www.BIGAIRSPORTZ.com

Brian , Listening to you inspires me to become a better person and skydiver.

I dont know how to describe it. But it seems to me that you have been given a very special gift .

I just don't get his videos :|
"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today." James Dean

Cool :-)
I wish you could talk to this friend of mine. He's an island of negative energy.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Thanks, Brian. I love your talks and videos. In fact, they've kept me going during AFF. I find I get more out of them if I don't watch the video, but instead concentrate on the narrative. I guess at my age, I can't multitask like I used to. But the videos are great, too.

One thing you mentioned about fear that I hadn't realized, but is really true. You tend to procrastinate when afraid. I found myself making all kinds of excuses not to jump. "I'd better not jump until tomorrow. I see a cloud on the horizon."
Alton

"Luck favors the prepared."

excellent videos, brian, and excellent message. once we understand and embrace the law of attraction, we are masters of our life.
Jennifer

don't ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. and then go do that, because what the world needs is people that come alive.