npgraphicdesign

PLF....tumble...barrel roll...tumble...drag...drag...tumble...

If you insert a face-plant right before the first tumble send me a check. I patented that landing:)

Well let's see....the 190 isn't new. I jumped a 190 Sabre2 at Elsinore, but totally different animal. The 7c is new..and i just bought use rig that has a 210 Tri, so this was good practice. The openings? I was whipped around pretty badly on 2 of 4 jumps, but that might have been my body position as well.

I only have 40 jumps...need some experience to put it down 'anywhere' :ph34r:

Congrats!!!! You started with a PLF and are here to talk about it. There has to be beer here somewhere.

Oh the beer was for another jump, when I got fixated on other landing skydivers and followed them down, only to realize that they were tandem video guys landing in the tandem area. :ph34r: So I had to find another spot to land, because there's no way I could've made it back. Landing in a small strip of land just behind the parking lot. I guess you really CAN put down a Triathlon anywhere. :P

If you insert a face-plant right before the first tumble send me a check. I patented that landing:)

standard training regimen since the early 70's, you have no ownership/royalty rights

feet-knees-hands-chest-face Stock 5 point PLF

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

If that landing is YOURS, you should send me a check for the dental bills!:P

6 years later and I still miss that tooth:(
I got nuthin

standard training regimen since the early 70's, you have no ownership/royalty rights

You too!
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Hey they never taught us that in ground school. What gives? :P

feet-knees-hands-chest-face
Stock 5 point PLF

the new ISP doesn't share the cool "secret stuff"

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

feet-knees-hands-chest-face
Stock 5 point PLF

the new ISP doesn't share the cool "secret stuff"

Oh that makes sense. So have I been indoctrinated into a secret club now? Do I owe beer? :P:ph34r:

Do I owe beer? :P:ph34r:

yes

and for not knowing you owe beer, you owe an additional case