NovaTTT

Skyride's Gay Skydiving Advert

For the record, ASC has a homosexual TI. He spray tans, uses steroids for the big titty/bird leg look. A real butchy gi Joe haircut with lots of product completes the look. He is divine.

I'm rather curious -- would that be Don? Then again, I remember him having a shaved head.

*staying out of politics, trying to distract this thread*

He is a bigger blight, on a much smaller scale, than skyride could ever be construed to be. I know first hand.

How does that work? Bigger but smaller - what?

Do you mean, bigger, like Godzilla compared to an iguana, but smaller as in attacking Podunk, KA instead of Tokyo? That's like using a flame thrower instead of a match to light a cigarette, is it?

Or do you mean bigger but smaller, as in more powerful, like using a smaller but vastly more powerful atomic weapon in lieu of a 1000 lb bunker buster?

Or do you mean a worse affliction on a smaller group, say an Ebola outbreak among a group of 100 vs a ringworm infection among 100k?

But rather than try to understand your convolutions, I'll address this: I think you're wrong that skydivers see people associated with sLyride as "nefarious" and having "malicious intent".

I think they are viewed as sleazy and underhanded, taking advantage of the ignorant, and enabling and supporting crooks.

But this thread isn't about that. It's about the outrageous Gay Skydiving ad. Maybe that's what you mean by bigger but smaller.

An exaggeration of a stereotype but on just a single web-page.
"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

I think it could be considered as a form of discrimination or even possibly a hate crime! It depicts the Gay Skydiving community as a bunch naked guys running around and smooching etc. And I am pretty sure the guy standing in front of the tent is either wacking it, or hugging another man, I can't tell what the white object is in front of him.
Mdrejhon and the Rainbow Skydivers should be pretty pissed about it.

Its not descrimination or a hate crime! Is it a descrimination or a hate crime to advertise student skydivers with smiles on their face and having fun because not all have fun and some freak out and are scared. Besides, we are supposed to be free, that means I am free to generalize, descriminate or even hate people if I want as long as I don't infringe on thier constitutional rights. On the other hand it is an infringement on my constitutional rights by saying I am not allowed to believe what I want, to make my own choices about my life and who I communicate with or exchange goods with or based on those beliefs. To say someone or something is descriminating or is a hate crime then you must know that persons thoughts.....so to make these things illegal means you are making thoughts illegal which is totally against freedom and the constitution! By the way, it doesn't matter what some judge says or some court decision (they can be over turned anyways) the only thing that matters is the constitution and the freedoms it protects....not what some judge say..... I know its hard to believe but they can be wrong. We are to have freedom of speech. Labeling something as hate speech and banning it, no matter what some court case or judge says, means you no longer have freedom of speech we are supposed to have under the constitution. Its like putting an animal in a cage and saying, "your free! your free!" Then when someone says that the animal is in the cage you say, "he's still free! (he's free to go anywhere in the cage) He's free, the cage is for the greater good." Its pretty obvious the animal is not free! Hate crimes and descrimination is an attempt of the government to control thoughts!

I think it could be considered as a form of discrimination or even possibly a hate crime! It depicts the Gay Skydiving community as a bunch naked guys running around and smooching etc. And I am pretty sure the guy standing in front of the tent is either wacking it, or hugging another man, I can't tell what the white object is in front of him.
Mdrejhon and the Rainbow Skydivers should be pretty pissed about it.

Its not descrimination or a hate crime! Is it a descrimination or a hate crime to advertise student skydivers with smiles on their face and having fun because not all have fun and some freak out and are scared. Besides, we are supposed to be free, that means I am free to generalize, descriminate or even hate people if I want as long as I don't infringe on thier constitutional rights. On the other hand it is an infringement on my constitutional rights by saying I am not allowed to believe what I want, to make my own choices about my life and who I communicate with or exchange goods with or based on those beliefs. To say someone or something is descriminating or is a hate crime then you must know that persons thoughts.....so to make these things illegal means you are making thoughts illegal which is totally against freedom and the constitution! By the way, it doesn't matter what some judge says or some court decision (they can be over turned anyways) the only thing that matters is the constitution and the freedoms it protects....not what some judge say..... I know its hard to believe but they can be wrong. We are to have freedom of speech. Labeling something as hate speech and banning it, no matter what some court case or judge says, means you no longer have freedom of speech we are supposed to have under the constitution. Its like putting an animal in a cage and saying, "your free! your free!" Then when someone says that the animal is in the cage you say, "he's still free! (he's free to go anywhere in the cage) He's free, the cage is for the greater good." Its pretty obvious the animal is not free! Hate crimes and descrimination is an attempt of the government to control thoughts!

May I quote you?
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime