Javelin
Infinity
Aerodyne ?
Voodoo
Talon
Quasar
Atom
Advance 7
Probably another 3 or so I can't think of.

I don't think you will find a website comparing them all.
It's flare not flair, brakes not breaks, bridle not bridal, "could NOT care less" not "could care less".

A great start:

A partial list of container brands/manf

Racer
Vector
Mirage
Wings
Javelin
Infinity
Aerodyne ?
Voodoo
Talon
Quasar
Atom
Advance 7

Add:

Vortex from Parachute Systems
Dolphin from Altico

I suspect that there lots more too.
The choices we make have consequences, for us & for others!

I can't recall ever hearing about any comparison websites, not in the sense of a review site or comparison tables, like some website reviewing cellphone plans or software.

Any of the major manufacturers has good rigs. Canopies are all sewn well, but vary in their characteristics a lot more, and peoples' flying preferences vary a lot too. Still, there's always someone who likes any modern canopy, so one can search on dz.com for the threads with endless argument.

Even manufacturer's sites sometimes show very little detail, if you are the type to care about detail.

For reserve canopies, web sites won't even always tell you something basic like the TSO type of the canopy.

As for rigs, it it hard to find out all the little details:
What kind of backpads are available? How are the main toggles tuck tabs designed? What is the reserve pilot chute mesh vs fabric design? How are their freefly handles attached to the top of the pilot chute?

When any of the major rigs works, then it is the little details that matter -- either in day to day usability or to the discerning customer.

So it isn't easy for someone new to the sport.

If it's gonna be a little while before you order/buy and you are able to take a road trip to Florida, I would recommend visiting the skydive expo scheduled for March 11-14, 2010.

You can read a little more about it here.

You should be able to see all of the gear that you want and actually be able to try it on and possibly put a few demo jumps on it.

Hope this helps.

Blue skies,
Jason