BHawks

PISA canopy support

Who supports PISA canopies? I read on here Aerodyne did, so I call aerodyne up and ask the question and they respond like I was try violate their dog! Rude! I told the individual I know Aerodyne merged/bought out/ acquired PISA, and was informed they support their canopies, but no...

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have a Hornet 170 that needs a reline soon

funny, but we have been getting pretty good support from PISA in the form of: NARO freebags, Skymaster line sets, etc.
I vaguely remember some of those spare parts coming from Aerodyne, but I suspect that my boss has been dealing directly with Ned Luker at PISA.

Pete Swan (username PeteS) can get pretty much all the work done. Tried and proven and US based.

I concur. He can in fact, offer linesets superior to what some factories can/will, due to the metarials he has on offer...
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Benjamin,
We have them on the shelf here.

If you are closer to Pete, get them from him as he uses my line manufacturing files and will be the same lines.

FYI, we manufacture line for every manufacturer out there in many different line mediums.

BS,
MEL
Skyworks Parachute Service, LLC
www.Skyworksparachuteservice.com

yeah, like the demo canopy in my profile that is a Heatwave 135 that now is sporting HMA450 lines and a very nicely done Hmod.

That is what I was referring to, PD ony offer UV coated lines to thier factory team, where you can have your velo relined with technora through pete.

lasts much longer than untreaded HMA!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

That is what I was referring to, PD ony offer UV coated lines to thier factory team, where you can have your velo relined with technora through pete.

PD is actually using my UV treatment on their lines???

I have not seen that yet.

MEL

PD is actually using my UV treatment on their lines???

I have not seen that yet.

MEL

Yes, they have these orange lines that are like dental floss, the 'sponsered guys' had them in Dubai, quite new and none of them (that I talked to)have had to change thier linset yet, although they said they did not plan on doing very many jumps on them. that was only a matter of a few weeks ago, so brand new stuff.

They 'said' it was vectran and uv coated. The cross section is round.

They are really, really small and very orange!

maybe ian could fill us in...

... or not;).

Yes, they have these orange lines that are like dental floss, the 'sponsered guys' had them in Dubai, quite new and none of them (that I talked to)have had to change thier linset yet, although they said they did not plan on doing very many jumps on them. that was only a matter of a few weeks ago, so brand new stuff.

They 'said' it was vectran and uv coated. The cross section is round.

That's really strange because Vectran can be left out in the sun all day and not hurt it!

MEL

That's really strange because Vectran can be left out in the sun all day and not hurt it!

I thought it was strange too as we have been using vectran for years and no on ver thought os making them thinner...

I don't think so, and alsothe the tone of thier voice made it sound like the-y were told to say that, but that is pure speculation...

whatever they are, they are thin and strong. Mahart (not sure how to spell his name) is using them and he is not a small guy!