alabamaskydiver

In times of desperation!

The title says it all. They are calling it "Expansion", but we all know better!

Many people won't be familiar with that name.
Why don't you spell it out for clarity as to how this relates to skydiving.

Igovincent is the "Mother" company of Skyride, Thrill Planet, Luxergy, ASC, AST and so on and so forth. "Vincent" is Cary's middle name, so My assumption is that is where that part of the company name derives from. I have no idea what the "I go" part of it is.
If you look at most any of the court docs that have been published, you will see that they show "Igovincent, DBA as". Also, Pick any of their domains and do a whois report on them, they all show "Igovincent" as the owner.

I flagged it as prohibited. Didn't know any other way but I thought it would give me the option to explain why.

So go ahead and flag it the same way if you like.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I flagged it as prohibited. Didn't know any other way but I thought it would give me the option to explain why.

So go ahead and flag it the same way if you like.

Hell 35K.. potential..sheesh. our local worksource office ( Unemployment for the state of WA) was sending out emails looking for people to fill 20 open positions at our county jail. Starting pay is $45900... and they get to work with crooks there too.

Did any one see the irony of the scam alert posted right over it?

Now as to the flagging.

I agree with the desire to want to stop a company that makes most of its money through fraudulent advertising. I agree that they should be tried and if found guilty convicted, all of the staff and ownership. But I am not sure I would agree to flagging a post, it seems on the up and up, yes they are for a company that uses fraudulent advertising and web pages to make 23+ million a year.

I agree with stratostar, post truth adds.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!