dropwannabe

Wing Jumping

Seriously, all we do is pull our chutes and flare. A monkey could do it.;)

Well, in terms of skydiving I would have to say I agree. Pretty much anyone and everyone can skydive in present times. Proximity flight however is a different story.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

notice how he hasnt posted any responses since you guys ripped him a new one? :P haha obviously you all gave him great advice, but it seams he didnt get the answer he was looking for, so it looks like he may have left. :o

oh dude DUde DUDE BRO DUDE. omg DUDE! ummmmm. i forgot....

Dudeist Skydiver #61

Who? Sangi or the OP? Sangi is always around, and he and I have gone back and forth a lot on this board as well as others so he knows I am just messing with him. If you mean the OP then that is fine. He needs to do some research of his own anyway.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Who? Sangi or the OP? Sangi is always around, and he and I have gone back and forth a lot on this board as well as others so he knows I am just messing with him. If you mean the OP then that is fine. He needs to do some research of his own anyway.

sorry. i meant the OP. yeah, not talking crap about Sangi! :)
he seams to be the kind of person that says he wants to do all this but he will probably never even do a tandem, i have met a few like himself. not talking shit, just making an observation

oh dude DUde DUDE BRO DUDE. omg DUDE! ummmmm. i forgot....

Dudeist Skydiver #61

You know what I don't get? Why do whuffos think this shit is so easy?

Because the ones who do it good make it look easy...
so I should post videos of ME wingsuiting, and it will look terribly difficult :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I was gonna attempt a serious reply, but i realised that i couldn't be bothered.

Go bowling.

HeyAndy .. I thought that the OP was one of yours from 3 years ago:P

Ha! I had skydives when i wanted it all. Also you need to be rockstar which i obviously am :)

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.