USPA Board Plans Summer Meeting

The summer 2010 USPA Board of Director’s Meeting will be held July 16-18 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Nashua, New Hampshire. The General Membership Meeting will be held at 7 p.m. on July 16. All USPA members in good standing are encouraged to attend. E-mail [email protected] or call USPA Headquarters at (540) 604-9740 for more information.

This is the Meeting Schedule and Agenda.

http://www.uspa.org/NewsEvents/News/tabid/59/ctl/Detail/mid/797/xmid/14910/xmfid/19/Default.aspx
I Jumped with the guys who invented Skydiving.

Why not just get your D then? If you can't jump at night file for a waver or restricted D as others have in the past.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Nah, not important enough. I qualified many years ago, mostly. All that's left is to jump into a swimming pool with a canopy over me & survive.

The point is that the "D" requirement is irrelevant and, as has been noted before, petty. I spent nearly 30 years working toward my 12-hour badge & don't want it sullied by a waiver.

Ditto the PRO rating. If I can meet the accuracy requirements, I should get the rating regardless of which license I hold, what color socks I'm wearing, or whether I can play a kick-ass version of "Penny Lane" on the guitar.

I'm already an emotional cripple, and can survive without the 12-hour badge, But I do believe the people who support the "D" requirement should have the guts to step up and explain why.

Cheers,
Jon

What are they looking at changing the minimum pull altitudes for C-Ds for?

Also, whats PIA wanting to make a presentation to the S&T guys about the minimum age?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message