humblegod

wind tunnel

Most definitely and it wouldn't hurt at all. Get a few min within the tunnel and I could almost guarantee that you wouldn't ever have to repeat any categories ...at least on terms of stability. Go enjoy the tunnel and have a blast!
For info regarding lift ticket prices all around the world check out
http://www.jumpticketprices.com/dropzones.asp

Tunnel time can help but unless you have one really close to you don't feel that you need to have time in one before AFF. Lots of people do AFF with no tunnel time at all.

Yup. Many skydivers have done it without, and hell, we're still here today. Will it benefit you? Without a doubt, as you will have an idea of how your body flies in the wind. Do you have to have it? Nope.

Tunnel time before AFF is definately not a bad idea, but not necessary. I decided to do some tunnel time before my AFF because I wanted to see how my body would fly. Well my first session in the tunnel was uneventful and almost made me second guess doing AFF. So I went back for a second time a few days later and did much better. I was able to go thru AFF without repeating any levels and felt really comfortable in freefall. Get video of your session and show your instructor. It will give him a good insight on your body flys.
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.