JohnRich

News Story: "Experiencing the thrill of a lifetime"

News:
Experiencing the thrill of a lifetime

Every once and a while in this job you get a chance to do something out of the ordinary. In my career, that has meant flying with a 95-year-old pilot (who set a world record five years later on his 100th birthday), riding in a hot-air balloon, flying in a biplane, flying in a stunt jet, watching a space shuttle launch, attending major concerts, meeting numerous celebrities, photographing pro sports, shooting paintball guns and participating in Cowboy Action Shooting events.

But of all the incredible things this career has afforded me, nothing comes close to what I experienced last Saturday at Skydive Houston, just south of Waller. That’s right; I went and jumped out of a perfectly good airplane about two miles above the ground...
Full story: http://www.hcnonline.com/waller_county/opinion/article_9ceea955-5051-5484-b954-bbf9d3c616f7.html

Good press, and a two-minute freefall: Woohoo!

and a two-minute freefall: Woohoo!

Damn John!!! How did we manage to miss out on a load that was going that high?? We could have caught back up with Ashley ... ;) ...
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

and a two-minute freefall: Woohoo!

Damn John!!! How did we manage to miss out on a load that was going that high?? We could have caught back up with Ashley ... ;) ...

Hey, now!!!! :P
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)