wetbrick

redbull movie?

sweet!! This is really going to stick in the redbull haters craw!

Oh, it already does, starting when they wrecked the exit point at La Mousse. There were comments flying around about unpaid mountain guides a few months ago as well...

After all that they damn well better have made a good movie!;)

they didn't wreck the exit point, the production crew did before the team even showed up

Oh, well in that case it has nothing to do with Red Bull. I'm sure the production crew would have done that whether the film was being made or not.

and the "actors" or "athletes" or whatever they are called, still jumped said wrecked exit point. they are as guilty as the production crew.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I'd probably wait till it was out on Netflix (so that there's no marginal cost to me for the movie), invite a bunch of friends over, drink a lot of beer, and mock the hell out of it, especially the "actors" I know. :D:D

I'm willing to tolerate the bad writing, acting, and pay full ticket price just to see this on an iMax screen in 3-D.
I believe you have my stapler.

Only black screen here!~[:/]

hmmm...? Not sure why, it works for me. It looks like a pretty demanding page though memory/speed wise, maybe you just have to give it a min.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

It's probably worth mentioning the guy making this movie also made Adrenaline Rush, so I have pretty high hopes.

I think its funny people think its going to suck just because the Red Bull guys are in it. Those guys are pretty amazing athletes and they are living the dream. I dont remember anyone dissing Team FX when they did Adrenaline Rush.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

and the "actors" or "athletes" or whatever they are called, still jumped said wrecked exit point. they are as guilty as the production crew.

Really? How exactly did they wreck it by jumping off it. Do you even know the X in question or what was done to it? There were many sides to this story. Some of the locals claim it was local guides that cut the trees. At any rate this has been argued over and over quite a while ago. If you were really that upset about it you would have been involved in the original conversation.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero