peek

Aggie Dave, author, May Parachutist

Dropzone.com's very own AggieDave has an article in the May Parachutist on page 44, "Protecting Yourself From Gear Theft". It's always nice to see skydivers write articles related to their areas of professional expertise.

I have always appreciated Dave's willingness to provide advice as a law enforcement officer here on dropzone.com. (Like when people start talking about slashing the tires of the guy down the street for driving too fast in the neighborhood, Dave has always suggested a more prudent course of action!)

So, Dave, is that your first article in Parachutist?

Dropzone.com's very own AggieDave has an article in the May Parachutist on page 44, "Protecting Yourself From Gear Theft". It's always nice to see skydivers write articles related to their areas of professional expertise.

I have always appreciated Dave's willingness to provide advice as a law enforcement officer here on dropzone.com. (Like when people start talking about slashing the tires of the guy down the street for driving too fast in the neighborhood, Dave has always suggested a more prudent course of action!)

So, Dave, is that your first article in Parachutist?

Way to go Officer Tackleberry:)

Thank you.

Yes it is my :D article in Parachutist, if you don't count some small blurbs about the now defunct competitive swoop league I ran in Texas for a couple of years. I wrote the article and submitted it to the USPA back in November after a couple of people on DZ.com posted about having their gear stolen, reminding me of friends who have been victims of theft on various dropzones over the past few years. The USPA were nice enough to copy-edit the article I wrote and publish it.

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Thank you.

Yes it is my :D article in Parachutist, if you don't count some small blurbs about the now defunct competitive swoop league I ran in Texas for a couple of years. I wrote the article and submitted it to the USPA back in November after a couple of people on DZ.com posted about having their gear stolen, reminding me of friends who have been victims of theft on various dropzones over the past few years. The USPA were nice enough to copy-edit the article I wrote and publish it.

Nice job! Welcome to the club!

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!