AndreLB3

Question About Camoflauge Containers

Hi

I'v just did a speeed read thru yoour op and some of the other cmts.

IMO Camo is just another fad the only problem I think you would get from a G.I. is :D:D:D/

When the the next fad starts the resale value maybe , limited until you find someone just like you that thinks it's B|.

FWIW someone said cameo was the new purple, before that tie dye was populer and at one time One time PINK accents were populer on Rigs Jump suit helmets canopies etc.

There was even a skydiving fan club called SAPS. Not sure if you'll find it on google but JR and pops might have been SAPS members. I know I was:) and proud of it.:P

It yur rig, your $$$ as long as it works and you like it. Don't worry be happy,:)
Don;t like my spelling and grammer to bad IDGAS

R.

One Jump Wonder

There was even a skydiving fan club called SAPS.

hey, I have some pink on my first rig. And purple too :D

But SAPS is past. Now THE community to be in is FAG ! Get your FAG number from our Virgin-Burner. in case you don't know, FAG's are Fashion Aware Gravitists :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Military? I usually associate camouflage with rednecks - the “huntin & shootin” types.

On a trip to the southern US last year, I remember seeing a worker on a highway construction crew directing traffic on a busy highway while dressed head-to-toe in camouflage (with his state-issued safety vest).
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

FWIW someone said cameo was the new purple, before that tie dye was populer and at one time One time PINK accents were populer on Rigs Jump suit helmets canopies etc.

There was even a skydiving fan club called SAPS. Not sure if you'll find it on google but JR and pops might have been SAPS members. I know I was:) and proud of it.:P

It yur rig, your $$$ as long as it works and you like it. Don't worry be happy,:)
Don;t like my spelling and grammer to bad IDGAS

R.

Personally, I'd go with the "Bounce and Blend" color option as opposed to the "bounce and disappear" cameo. :P
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."