Driver1

Start Skydiving???

Can some ocean bottom feeding invertebrate, errrrr, I mean Andy or Jerry, care to explain?

Not really no. Would love to but gotta get back to earning money like the bottom feeder i am. Arse hole.

he was referring to the Andy that has JD after his name :)

Can some ocean bottom feeding invertebrate, errrrr, I mean Andy or Jerry, care to explain?

Not really no. Would love to but gotta get back to earning money like the bottom feeder i am. Arse hole.

Sorry Andy... I wasnt calling you a lawyer... I was referring to the other Andy ;)
Remster

Stealing from the US Government!...IMO that shows that he is NOT a good guy OR patriot.

What is really sad is all those people that lost all their retirement money and their future is gone, just to benifit him so he can skydive and golf. VERY SAD.

Does anyone else think its ironic dbcooperfan is preaching to everyone here that stealing from the US Gov. is bad?

I do. :)
I would put it on the ironical list just under John Hart who's going to jail for 18 months because he stole nearly $700,000 from the US Gov and owns a company that states: "With Selection.com, you can do job applicant background checks quickly and easily online, to help you make the best hiring decision"

Now THAT is irony! ;)

"TREE!" - D.B. Cooper 1971

I've been following these events carefully, and does anybody have any information in regards to John Harts Currrent Status? For White Collars, I'd assume that he may have been given the choice to 'report within x-months' to a detention facility.... Is he there now?

I'd imagine they'd probably keep him in local facility for the 12 months, if he serves that. Is he out weeding gardens in Martha Stewarts "Don't cross the yellow line or I'll be very disappointed in you" old reform facility??

I guess arguments aside, does anybody know how John is doing?
=========Shaun ==========

OK I know this is an ancient thread, but I would like to clear a few things up. I used to work for John at selection.com. I worked there while all of the thieving was going on. How it worked was, he withheld the income and social security tax from our checks but never sent the money to the government. I don't know where the story got started that he didn't withhold the money, it just isn't true. The employees, myself included, didn't see the money, John pocketed it. He spent it on Country club memberships, skydiving competitions in Russia(in which he paid for Team Fastrax and all of their equipment to be flown over there). I think the funniest part is that no matter how much money he poured into his stupid skydiving team, no matter what fruity Swede he hired to lead said team, they never won squat! Ha ha, you're a convicted felon and a loser! So to sum up John Hart: Felon who hides behind his military service, and skydiving loser. I think he is now out of jail. In my opinion his release was way too early. I did hear that he got out a while back and was in a halfway house, but he broke the rules and was sent back to finish the full sentence. Again, what an idiot and criminal.