Whamie

I want to bring...

...a case of brew to my next visit to my dropzone.

I'm off whuffo status (see whuffo status post) and wanted to bring a case to the DZ.

What is the proper etiquette for dropping off brew?
Do i simply walk up and yell out "case"!?
Do i turn in the case of brew to my instructors?
Do i make an announcment "may i have your attention please,,,i have a case of brew just to thank everyone"?

Thank you

that depends on your dz and how it does its cases. some have a specified place to put said case. some you just stock the fridge. some you just start passing out beer. some you have to buy it there if you want it to be on the actual bar... so ask your dz :P

Ask around if there is a beer fridge. If so, put it in there, then when the beer light goes on (usually when the last load is "wheels up") grab a few, walk around offering them to folks and say "I brought beer for these firsts." Introduce yourself, chat, make new friends with :D.

If not, keep it on ice in your car till the beer light is on. When said light goes on, pull the cooler out and put it in a central location. Repeat the steps above, except when people see a cooler of cold beer, they may come to you. B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Well first you have to send that case in to be inspected and get a sign off on being an ok brand after inspection, we'll give the ok for you hand those out....

Check your PM's I send the inspection station address to you so you have that inspection done ASAP.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Ask around if there is a beer fridge. If so, put it in there, then when the beer light goes on (usually when the last load is "wheels up") grab a few, walk around offering them to folks and say "I brought beer for these firsts." Introduce yourself, chat, make new friends with :D.

If not, keep it on ice in your car till the beer light is on. When said light goes on, pull the cooler out and put it in a central location. Repeat the steps above, except when people see a cooler of cold beer, they may come to you. B|

I like the 2nd idea!
Thanks!

Step 1. Keep it on ice.

Step 2. At the end of the day of jumping, grab a seat near the bonfire or hang out area, open one and proceed to drink, and offer on to anyone who walks by. :-)
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.