chicagoland

All-You-Can-Jump-Pass @ CSC

CSC had a guy move from England last year to take part, so you can easily come up from California. He did 600something jumps at an average price of $5 each, I think. Don't be so dismissive! :)

Seriously, all you can jump for $3600 is pretty amazing, and now they're talking about doing installments. It'd make it like gym membership - $300ish a month all you can jump.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

CSC had a guy move from England last year to take part, so you can easily come up from California. He did 600something jumps at an average price of $5 each, I think. Don't be so dismissive! :)

Seriously, all you can jump for $3600 is pretty amazing, and now they're talking about doing installments. It'd make it like gym membership - $300ish a month all you can jump.

_Am

Lets California southern where I own a house, or fuckin cold, miserable Illinois, ....naaaaaaa...Thansk for the offer though!:ph34r:

I had the chance to go there to film Nationals, I passed, I am toooo spoiled to here!

Our next trip threw though, we'll stop, and I'll buy ya a beer!

Your all you can jump deal sounds great , for Many jumpers I know!

I like the idea, but I would weigh many factors before signing up.

location, location, location
weather
aircraft
dz popularity

if the planes aren't going up, well then neither are you!
if all the dz had was a 182 ~, thats a no-go
do you have to ride a bus back from the dz after every jump? how long is that ride? will you spend 1/2 the day on that bus?
will you go to the dz and get in a decent # of jumps per day?

lots of factors, but again, a good idea/opportunity I would love to entertain!

I typically get a Colorado Pass (ski/snowboard, season pass for several resorts).. and if you are serious about going you can really add up the savings, making it a no-brainer. where you go also plays a factor here, A-basin used to be one of those places where you could spend all day on the lift if you rode to the bottom of the mountain.. they changed that this year with a new hi-speed quad :)
Of course, I didn't get one this year and the snow has been epic!
DS#727, DB Cooper #41, POPS #11065, SCR #13183, FA #2125, SCS #8306, HALO #309 SRA #5930

location, location, location
weather
aircraft
dz popularity

It's the Midwest, near Chicago, and they have what may be the single nicest Twin Otter in skydiving, in additional to a PAC. They're open 7 days a week come summer, and often do 30+ otter loads on weekends, and 10+ PAC loads most weekdays. No Bus. How many jumps you do is only dependent on how quickly you can pack.

Last year one guy did in excess of 600 jumps. Average cost $6 each.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

Hey I'm wondering if you can shed a bit more light on the season pass, you guys keep it quiet on your website or I'm just shit at looking. What the price is for the 2013 season, can you pay installments, how many jumps someone would typically get in if they were there to jump their ass off, and how much per coach jump?
Also do you guys have any caravans or accommodation available?

Cheers!!

That price is only extended to our local jumpers. The foreign rate is now $7999.

Damn it Jarred!!

You jumped too much and made them up their prices:D:D:D
For info regarding lift ticket prices all around the world check out
http://www.jumpticketprices.com/dropzones.asp

_Am

As a newly licensed jumper with only about 60 jumps I can tell you that if my DZs here at home offered a $300/month package for jumping I would certainly take part- at least for the bulk of the season. I'm easily spending more than that as it is. Especially after shelling out all the money on training and gear it would be another breath of fresh air to have your jumps go down so significantly in price.

For a jumper who doesn't get to jump as frequently as he would like my average day out at the DZ will cost 100-150 in jumps alone and I average 2-3 trips a month depending. Easily worth it. Just my 2 cents
Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about.