shorehambeach

Geraldo Flores II ? Can't get stable but can hide a camera....

Dude, the turns in place by the guy with the camera are sick fast, clean and precise, the guy is probably either an AFFI or a coach, or a guy with a shit-tons of jumps helping people out.

The "can't fall stable" is when the student is trying backflips and front loops, the camera guy is backflipping and frontlooping with him (so maybe not an AFF jump, but a very experienced guy helping somebody out).

He's probably an AFF-I since he's giving other people the "separation count" on exit for the whole load, I would assume they don't let do that to a 30 jumps wonder in Deland.

Still, seriously, the guy with the camera seems to have more than enough flying skills to fly a camera, nothing to do with Geraldo "the parashut jus esploded" Flores.
I'm standing on the edge
With a vision in my head
My body screams release me
My dreams they must be fed... You're in flight.

flying_phish

I thought the same thing at first, but skip to 2:00 and there's a segment of the student talking to a camera under canopy. I wonder if Deland knows about it yet.

F' me. You're right, I apologize.
I confess I skipped through the canopy flight part, thinking "it's the usual 10 or 20 seconds of the instructor flying the canopy before he gets to turn off the camera".

Now I get it, the video is the student doing a collage of his jumps taken by the (sick good) instructor and what he got himself under canopy by sneaking the camera? Or... most likely, using his smartphone under canopy.
I'm standing on the edge
With a vision in my head

Sure it is! Thanks for making me watch it again, though - to find out! >:(

Weird "redirects" from links associated with clock-thru's from here, endong at some google-ad's might be causing you some problems. Instead - go to youtube and search "George of the Sky". Yup, he's great, and he's all about him!! You'll find it.

coitus non circum - Moab Stone

Scrumpot

Sure it is! Thanks for making me watch it again, though - to find out! >:(

Weird "redirects" from links associated with clock-thru's from here, endong at some google-ad's might be causing you some problems. Instead - go to youtube and search "George of the Sky". Yup, he's great, and he's all about him!! You'll find it.

This is all I get.

It might be because they block certain content (songs etc) on mobile and tablets.
Try to watch it from a computer rather than a mobile version, or alternatively try this:

http://www.rightnowintech.com/2012/02/watch-youtube-videos-not-available-on.html

Not that it does really matter for the video, there isn't really much to watch, it is more for the sake of figuring out why YOU can't watch it. :)
I'm standing on the edge
With a vision in my head

jclalor

***Sure it is! Thanks for making me watch it again, though - to find out! >:(

This is all I get.

Thats what I got from my phone but I can watch on my desktop.