Phil5656

Help! School Project on Skydiving

Hey all!

Guys, I need your help. I'm doing a project about skydiving and other similar interests for school and I have this quick survey that I need filled out. Anybody want to help us? It's just a few questions about your likes, dislikes, and outdoor sports in general - hopefully not too painful! You can take it here: http://tinyurl.com/cxpoe8.

PS: It asks for your email address, but that's just so we don't get duplicates. We won't use it for anything, I promise!

PPS: I don't mean to be a creepy spammer. We're really just trying to learn more about skydiving and why the people who do it love it so much.

THANKS!

Hey all!

Guys, I need your help. I'm doing a project about skydiving and other similar interests for school and I have this quick survey that I need filled out. Anybody want to help us? It's just a few questions about your likes, dislikes, and outdoor sports in general - hopefully not too painful! You can take it here: http://tinyurl.com/cxpoe8.

PS: It asks for your email address, but that's just so we don't get duplicates. We won't use it for anything, I promise!

PPS: I don't mean to be a creepy spammer. We're really just trying to learn more about skydiving and why the people who do it love it so much.

THANKS!

Well are you in high School or College? You have not filled out a profile so you will be considered a "Troll" in most jumpers eyes.

If you are truly interested in our sport and what makes us tick, why not travel out to your local drop zone and ask questions in person? If you over 18 (at most DZ's) make a skydive and that will provide even further information.

Other than that I would not expect an outpouring of support for your research.

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

#1 Fill in your profile. You want to know who I am, I want to know who you are.

#2 Use a real web addy. Tinyurl is a real useful site to hide who you are. BTW the tiny addy you listed doen't work.

#3 SEARCH. Do a little research on this site and you'll find answers to most of what you want to know.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

#1 Fill in your profile. You want to know who I am, I want to know who you are

#2 Use a real web addy. Tinyurl is a real useful site to hide who you are. BTW the tiny addy you listed doen't work.

#3 SEARCH. Do a little research on this site and you'll find answers to most of what you want to know.

#1 <== Reasonable
#2 it's a google spread sheet so who cares. Here it is.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=cHBPelM3MC1pNGZ2elMyYk05TmhzTnc6MA..

#3 Searching sucks... what would you search for?

It's not much of a survey anyway. Some free runner (parkour) enthusiast created a pretty generic survey. I did it for the heck of it.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Oh boy! The laboratory assistant of the week is here to poke and prod the rats again!

I think it's time for the rats to rebel. Rise up and resist! Refuse to be lab rats! Rats unite! Fight back! Answer the survey with ridiculous answers which will render it meaningless! Infect the lab assistants with your fleas! We'd be happy to perform some fucking parkour, if you would quit putting us in mazes with a bunch of fucking walls all around and only one way to go. Duh!

Oh boy! The laboratory assistant of the week is here to poke and prod the rats again!

I think it's time for the rats to rebel. Rise up and resist! Refuse to be lab rats! Rats unite! Fight back! Answer the survey with ridiculous answers which will render it meaningless! Infect the lab assistants with your fleas! We'd be happy to perform some fucking parkour, if you would quit putting us in mazes with a bunch of fucking walls all around and only one way to go. Duh!

:D:D

Seriously, though, has there been an upsurge in 'I'm a student and want to study all you people who do crazy things' posts lately? Or did I just not notice it before?

(My personal fave was the one with all questions having an 'I'm depressed, and find my life boring' angle...)
Signatures are the new black.

That was great :D
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

:P Trust me John, for fun I like to bend spoons with my mind!!
"Tell ya the truth, I don't think this is a brains kind of operation."

Seriously, though, has there been an upsurge in 'I'm a student and want to study all you people who do crazy things' posts lately? Or did I just not notice it before?

Seems an upsurge lately. Makes me wonder whether it's the same person. But not enough to spend any energy sleuthing it out. I'm with John R. - it's getting a bit annoying.