collier1234

go crazy freefly suits

collier1234

Does anyone know if this company still makes suits? when i click on the link or type it in the websight is all in some sort of chinese writing. If anyone knows please let me know. :)

Wow, you only have 15 jumps and you're already looking to do some freefly...ok, why don't you just get a Liquid Sky suit then
http://www.liquidskysports.com/freefly-suits

GooniesKid

***Does anyone know if this company still makes suits? when i click on the link or type it in the websight is all in some sort of chinese writing. If anyone knows please let me know. :)

Wow, you only have 15 jumps and you're already looking to do some freefly...ok, why don't you just get a Liquid Sky suit then

Thank you for the link! I will check them out! I am absolutly ready for freefly. I pick up on things very quick and i learn fast (especially if my life is on the line) lol I have a video of me and one of my JM's Doing a doing a cirlce face to face i will see if i can post it. Nothing to special but for me a big achievement lol

People get into freeflying pretty quickly. A freefly suit, with maybe a few grippers, is pretty versatile. Don't be too quick to abandon belly flying, though. Those skills are needed too.

There are plenty of threads on it. Just be aware that freeflying, with its higher speeds and inherently less stable body positions has a new set of hazards to bring to the mix. Get some good instruction.

And don't go sliding up the jumprun line into my group. >:(

If you don't know what this last statement means, go talk to an instructor. ;)

GooniesKid

***Does anyone know if this company still makes suits? when i click on the link or type it in the websight is all in some sort of chinese writing. If anyone knows please let me know. :)

you seem to love the trolls; do you always put up a 2nd account or do you team up!?

:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

virgin-burner

******Does anyone know if this company still makes suits? when i click on the link or type it in the websight is all in some sort of chinese writing. If anyone knows please let me know. :)

you seem to love the trolls; do you always put up a 2nd account or do you team up!?

What a minute,, this is the second time this week i was called a troll.

let me explain and here's how i see it:
So OP wants to do freeflying when OP hasn't even been licensed. I think OP would benefit from excelling first in belly flying then over to freeflying. What happens if OP cannot control a freefly position, would OP be comfortable transitioning into a belly fly? maybe he would but OP would fair a better chance if OP had SOLID belly flying skills.

My comment to OP was sarcasm. Where I come from we can smell the noobs..and if such noobs come out flying suits like LiquidSky they better know their $#i!.

He said you seem to like the Trolls... I don't believe he was calling you a Troll. Just my take?

You are absolutely correct about the belly skills. However, if freeflying is the carrot to bring this Newb along, let's encourage him down that path in a safe manner without putting him down or pissing on his fire. :)
OP. Keep working towards your goal, but be sure to get GOOD help along the way. Blue Skies.

Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

GooniesKid

*********Does anyone know if this company still makes suits? when i click on the link or type it in the websight is all in some sort of chinese writing. If anyone knows please let me know. :)

So OP wants to do freeflying when OP hasn't even been licensed. I think OP would benefit from excelling first in belly flying then over to freeflying. What happens if OP cannot control a freefly position, would OP be comfortable transitioning into a belly fly? maybe he would but OP would fair a better chance if OP had SOLID belly flying skills.

My comment to OP was sarcasm. Where I come from we can smell the noobs..and if such noobs come out flying suits like LiquidSky they better know their $#i!.

this statement stands for itself of how well you THINK you know your shit.

and a suit really has NOTHING to do with FF-skills.

:)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

virgin-burner

************Does anyone know if this company still makes suits? when i click on the link or type it in the websight is all in some sort of chinese writing. If anyone knows please let me know. :)

this statement stands for itself of how well you THINK you know your shit.

and a suit really has NOTHING to do with FF-skills.

:)
I really just want my own suit instead of wearing the DZ's suit. Im pretty sure they never wash them and they smell horrible.

collier1234

***well then, go out and buy yourself one!

if i were you, i'd go with a "standard" cotton one, nothing too fancy.. or just get an overall from a DIY-shop! :)

do you have a link for that shop?

i mean simply a work overall like a mechanic at a garage would wear; you can get them for real cheap and dont have to deal with the smelly ones from the dz.
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

virgin-burner

******well then, go out and buy yourself one!

if i were you, i'd go with a "standard" cotton one, nothing too fancy.. or just get an overall from a DIY-shop! :)

do you have a link for that shop?

I have tons of coveralls since i am a mechainc haha but i dont think they will let me wear them to fly haha

i mean simply a work overall like a mechanic at a garage would wear; you can get them for real cheap and dont have to deal with the smelly ones from the dz.