spinblue

Movie: Skydive - old timers

Years ago, I dived at the Pig Farm. Watching "Skydive" was a regular event after the days events in the on premise bar. It showed putting a 50 way together that was paired with a classical theme.

I've searched for this a number of times, but haven't found it yet. Anyone know where this might be?

As long as my mind stays in tact, I'll forever remember the great jumps, times and fellow jumpers, I had the pleasure to enjoy.

thanks in advance.

I actually have the orig 16 mm film of Skydive. When shown with an old projector the whole picture is brighter and colors are way way way more vivid than the present lame-ass digital DVD projectors. If one could screen them side by side it would amaze you to see how pathetic the DVD digital projectors have degraded the picture. That said, no one has a 16 mm projector- they break down- have to have a good screen, sometime the film breaks, yadda yadda.

You can find the DVD of it if you look harder. It's out there somewhere. I got my DVD somewhere and occ play it on my TV. It's OK.

The music is Liszt's (spelling) Les Preludes

oldwomanc6

***I see some old 5 cells.

They were new and hot stuff, then! ;)

Back then, 5 cells were enough.
It was when Merkuns started getting fat, that we had to add more cells to carry the additional load.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I like the slide to tailstrike. Good pilot though, keeping the plane up with that amount of drag.
You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to tell you how Fu***** stupid it is.
Davelepka - "This isn't an x-box, or a Chevy truck forum"
Whatever you do, don't listen to ChrisD.