JBR

Canopy tracking device....

Is there a device on the market that can be installed in a riser or D-bag maybe that transmits a signal so you can easily retrieve a chopped main that's landed in trees or been carried miles by strong uppers or similar? maybe a phone app that could work with it?

Or have I broadcast a million dollar idea to the rest of the world?!

GLIDEANGLE

Our DZ may have lost a rental main today. Even though at least 3 people including myself saw the area it went down in, we've been unable to find it from land or air. Does anybody have this Plexus system installed on a sport container?

"So many fatalities and injuries are caused by decisions jumpers make before even getting into the aircraft. Skydiving can be safe AND fun at the same time...Honest." - Bill Booth

George Galloway was Paratelemetry. It was the same system he now puts on the Plexus. In theory he had set ups.for.the.system designed with several manufacturers. The kicker was having the 700$ plus receiver. Call George at.Precision to see if he could still supply it and who might be willing to have it on their rigs.
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE