drenkel

Icon Nexxgen Fit for Free Flyers

Hey quick question to Nexxgen owners who have custom fitted rigs. How does it fit when Free Flying? Does it hug your back properly in a sit? Does it push to the side in head down?

I'm finally ready to buy a custom fitted container and I'm having problems deciding which brand to go with. What's the best free fly container in your opinion?

The floating laterals of the VSE Infinity are unique I believe. There are other features that are also very well executed and innovative.

Of course I think the Infinity is best, as I made the decision to buy a couple of them. I would not have bought anything but the best.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4811493#4811493
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

drenkel

Hey quick question to Nexxgen owners who have custom fitted rigs. How does it fit when Free Flying? Does it hug your back properly in a sit? Does it push to the side in head down?

I'm finally ready to buy a custom fitted container and I'm having problems deciding which brand to go with. What's the best free fly container in your opinion?

If youre a stockier build like myself, then yes they work awesome. My wife ordered a new icon and it never fit right... always came off her back. eventually they rebuilt the harness and had to remove the chest rings to be able to shrink it enough, but it still floated. I. 5'11'' and 205lbs, athletic build and it hugs me like a glove. ive had 2 and they both fit really well. you need to try on a couple different ones and if you can make it to deland, try on a couple different rigs and see for yourself. im my opinion, its entirely dependent on your build, and getting the right harness measurments... As said above, vectors are really nice and i almost bought one, but i got my almost new icon (50 jumps) and an op143 with 2 packjobs for the price of a used vector that would have needed a harness resizing so i went with the icon... happened to fit me perfect...
I was that kid jumping out if his tree house with a bed sheet. My dad wouldn't let me use the ladder to try the roof...

Adding a bellyband to any rig should be something a mfg can easily do, even if it is not mentioned on their website. That should take care of any concern for holding it tight at the bottom to your back.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

From what I have heard the Infinity and Curv 2.0 are one of the best free-fly rigs, less expensive option is the Icon container nexxgen.

I have also come across an opinion that chest and hip rings are useless unless you are capable of performing more complex figures in free fall (gymnastics).