Hoomam

My forward exist sucks

Hello peeps,

I'm a beginner skydiver, I've got my A-License about 6 weeks ago after a static line conventional program which went too long with 51 jumps, the main point which made me fail in many jumps was the forward exit. Now I've made 13 jumps after I got my license but my forward exist still awful (Diving exist goes very well).
I've tried many different ways to do right but nothing helped.
What happens when I leave the airplane is like this:
I still have much stress in my body for the first 2 or 3 seconds I'm still scared for those 2 seconds eventhough I've done totally 64 jumps.
I try to keep looking at the plane and that makes me perform a negative arch to be able to see the plane and though I end up on my back.
I have no control on my belly for the first few seconds after the exist it feels like I have a paralyzed one which I'm unable to move till I start to fall down towards the ground.
3 or 4 seconds after the exist I start to fly normally on my belly with good arch without any problem.
I really need a solution for these retarded dangerous forward exits. Do you guys have advises for this issue?

I really need a solution for these retarded dangerous forward exits. Do you guys have advises for this issue?

Maybe try closing your eyes just before getting out. Just feel the wind and fly that. Keep eyes closed for several seconds. Of course it would be best if an instructor or someone appropriately experienced, or you makes sure that there is no conflict with other groups. I think it would be important to have a very positive image of how it will go.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Hoomam

They're not dangerous. Lots of people spaz out for a couple of seconds on exit. Breathe, relax, smile, enjoy. You're not going to die because of a bad exit. ;)

I try to exist in the hear and now and not worry about my forward existence. But that is probably a bad retirement plan.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Hoomam

I have no control on my belly for the first few seconds after the exist it feels like I have a paralyzed one which I'm unable to move till I start to fall down towards the ground.
3 or 4 seconds after the exist I start to fly normally on my belly with good arch without any problem.

That bit right there makes me think you don't have a good understanding of the "relative wind".

Basically, when we first leave the plane, we're not falling straight down at the Earth. We're falling ACROSS the sky, horizontally, due to the forward motion of the airplane we just left. So, the first few seconds of freefall "straight down" is actually towards the forward horizon.

When you exit the aircraft, you need to present your body to the wind coming from in front, and not try to present your body to the Earth. Wish I was in person so I could demonstrate this more clearly.

What you have said is exactly what's mentioned in the skydiving book that I've done my theoritical training with, theoritically I totally understand that I must present my body to the relativ wind for the first 6 or 7 seconds after leaving the plane, but when it comes to the reality I start to fight against the relativ wind instead av just present my belly to it, it can be a psychological thing I don't know

I start to fight against the relativ wind instead av just present my belly to it, it can be a psychological thing I don't know

This is why I suggested closing your eyes and just flying by feel.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am