dorbie

When taking grips...

Except that he could have taken out a camera man who flew a little steeper...that was hilarous. The guiltor just kept on flying his slot and the other guys was flying around "What do I do? What do I do?"
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Had it happen to mo one time with a Leg strap system.

I had no clue I was pulled out. I thought...."Why the hell I am floating....What the hell?!?!?!? How am I floating so much?!?!?!?!? Where the hell did my canopy come from!?!?!?!"

The guy would nto stop saing hw sorry he was. We had no video, so I found it pretty funny.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

If he had pulled that pilot chute under the guys leg it wouldnt have been so hilarious.

But it didn't go down that way, so it's still hilarious.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

When I first started doing 4 way, I was in the middle compressed on another person. He/Me slid away. I remember thinking, "but wait, I'm docked on him". Then I noticed the pilot chute in my hand, which I immediately let go of. We didn't have video.
We are all engines of karma