1 1
anomie168

Zulu vs ZuluX

I have a Zulu 132 and a Zulu 152. I recently had the linesets replaced on both with the new Zulu Extreme linsets. I would have to call it a Zulu "moderately more interesting" than Extreme. Opening improved significantly, front riser pressure slightly less, not much more difference I can detect. Maybe the smaller canopies have a greater difference. It's better, but not a significant difference. Your opinions may vary.

15 hours ago, skypilotA1 said:

I have a Zulu 132 and a Zulu 152. I recently had the linesets replaced on both with the new Zulu Extreme linsets. I would have to call it a Zulu "moderately more interesting" than Extreme. Opening improved significantly, front riser pressure slightly less, not much more difference I can detect. Maybe the smaller canopies have a greater difference. It's better, but not a significant difference. Your opinions may vary.

Interesting, thank you for the feedback.  I'm on a 152 and have always found the openings to be excellent.  So is this the same canopy with a new lineset ?  

On 11/1/2019 at 9:45 AM, anomie168 said:

Interesting, thank you for the feedback.  I'm on a 152 and have always found the openings to be excellent.  So is this the same canopy with a new lineset ?  

Correct, same canopy, with the new extreme line set