skyditch1

MISSING LEE

WTF

MAN, I DONT KNOW, I SURE MISS THAT GUY, I HAVE KNOWN SEVERAL SKYDIVERS OVER THE YEARS, BUT LESS THAN I CAN COUNT ON ONE HAND THAT ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT ME! OR ANYONE ELSE!

THERES A WHO SONG I USED TO LISTEN TO WHEN I WAS A TEENAGER, THAT DESCRIBES LEE , PERFECTLEY,,

HOW MANY FRIENDS ITS, CALLED.

THANKS FOR LOVING ME AND CALLING A SOOTY WHEN I NEEDED IT

I MISS YOU

LOVE,

TANDEM GUY
WAKE UP TANDEMGUY !THERES A DUI CHECKPOINT UP AHEAD

Same here, and I never had the chance to get to know him very well in the first place. Back in the spring I made my first visit to the Farm after several months off and his huge "I love life" smile was noticably missing.

I don't know if this is the proper forum, but does anybody have any information as to what exactly happened? I never heard anything beyond the initial report back in December.

Thanks,
Jon S.

Same here, and I never had the chance to get to know him very well in the first place. Back in the spring I made my first visit to the Farm after several months off and his huge "I love life" smile was noticably missing.

I don't know if this is the proper forum, but does anybody have any information as to what exactly happened? I never heard anything beyond the initial report back in December.

Thanks,
Jon S.

I can't go into details as to what has happened yet. They keep telling me that an arrest will be made soon. I have been hearing that for 7 months now.[:/]
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

How many friends a song by THE WHO

THE SOOTY BASTARD that did this has such a load of carmic shit aimed at him It doesnt matter what we in this world do to him. the powers that be are about to take a massive turd on his soul.

LOVE YOU BRANDY

TANDEM GUY
WAKE UP TANDEMGUY !THERES A DUI CHECKPOINT UP AHEAD