greybeard

Ode to my friend Joe

Joseph Lambright passed last week, after a skydiving incident. I thought as a tough guy, I'd be over it by now.

I'm not over it. Help me.

Joe cared about me. Joe cared about all of his family and friends. Joe cared that we would all care about each other.

Damned old hippie.

Joe mentored me in CF and showed me how relaxed and confortable CF can and should be. Joe was a guenius in controled CF building.

Mark

Joseph Lambright passed last week, after a skydiving incident. I thought as a tough guy, I'd be over it by now.

I'm not over it. Help me.

Joe cared about me. Joe cared about all of his family and friends. Joe cared that we would all care about each other.

Damned old hippie.

Joe mentored me in CF and showed me how relaxed and confortable CF can and should be. Joe was a guenius in controled CF building.

Mark

Sit in your most comfortable chair. Relax and close your eyes. See his face and hear his words. Remember some of the best times. Remember the times he helped you and others. Feel warm in those memories and then wish others could have known him as you have. And then smile for those times.

He is not gone. He is a part of you. Because of that, he cant be gone.

Peace my friend. We all have to say goodby to some of those we love.

Marc:|
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I got to thinking about Joe due to getting in touch with another old friend that was very close to him. I met Joe in the early 80s. My memory is that he was always smiling, always fun to hang with and you didn't want to miss his stories.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am