Coreeece

The Real-Time Death Toll

The next time you feel like bitching about guns or terrorism, take time to consider all the other deaths you don't give a shit to talk about, and thus ignore - most likely because they're not as politically divisive - and come at a "cost you're willing to pay."

http://www.romans322.com/daily-death-rate-statistics.php

You're all a bunch of slaves!
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

The next time you feel like bitching about guns or terrorism, take time to consider all the other deaths you don't give a shit to talk about, and thus ignore - most likely because they're not as politically divisive - and come at a "cost you're willing to pay."

You're so right. Terrorism hardly accounts for any deaths. We should ignore it. And why are so many people around here trying to prevent skydiving deaths? What a waste of time! The whole world should do nothing but talk about abortion. BTW, I see that death due to prostitution wasn't at the top of the list. Why do you keep wasting our time talking about that topic?

People, get your heads out of your asses! If your topic of conversation isn't at the top of Coreece's anti-abortion website's list, don't post about it!

- Dan G

DanG

BTW, I see that death due to prostitution wasn't at the top of the list. Why do you keep wasting our time talking about that topic?

You're are the ones that keep bringing up the truthiness behind it's legalization - thank God that it won't ever happen. So you're right - no reason to waste my time there.

DanG

People, get your heads out of your asses! If your topic of conversation isn't at the top of Coreece's anti-abortion website's list, don't post about it!

Well, you've already expressed no shame in being a hypocrite, so what does it matter?
Don't let fact get in the way

DanG

Well, you've already expressed no shame in being a hypocrite, so what does it matter?

No I haven't.

Trump can get away with stating complete falsehoods and not get called on it. You can't, sorry.

Unlike Trump, I can back it up.

DanG - 8/30 @ 7:59am to Coreeece:
"I understand logic isn't your strong suit, but I'm sure you understand this."

Winsor - 8/31/16 @ 11:24am to DanG:
"I don't expect you to catch on, but what the hell."

DanG - 8/31/16 @ 11:46am to Winsor
Way to be unnecessarily rude. Like I said before, classy.

The hypocrisy there is rather obvious. The shameless part is when you actually started crying about it.:D

>The next time you feel like bitching about guns or terrorism, take time to consider
>all the other deaths you don't give a shit to talk about . . . .

You have explained, in great detail, how gun violence is not that big a deal because it is declining.

Abortion is declining too. So it's just not that big a deal either.

billvon

>The next time you feel like bitching about guns or terrorism, take time to consider
>all the other deaths you don't give a shit to talk about . . . .

You have explained, in great detail, how gun violence is not that big a deal because it is declining.

Abortion is declining too. So it's just not that big a deal either.

That's your problem - you think that just because gun violence is declining that it's not a big deal anymore.

>That's your problem

Here's what you said just a few minutes ago on the topic of gun legislation -

" . . .There are solutions already in place showing positive results. You just refuse to acknowledge them and continue to bitch and moan without offering any suggestions of your own."

And a little while back -

"Something is being done. We've nearly cut the gun homicide rate in half despite having almost doubled the amount of guns in country within the last 20 years. This has been accomplished through decades of research and study that suggests better parenting and education that addresses this country's violent culture. With the further implementation of more refined programs and strict gun laws against domestic violence offenders, I would expect continued results.

...but that doesn't leave you with much room for your incessant bitching - where's the fun in that?"

So with abortion there are already solutions in place showing positive results. One might assume that therefore you feel the same way about it; you are happy about the progress, and expect continued good results without the freedom-killing laws you profess to hate (at least with regard to guns.)

billvon

>That's your problem

Here's what you said just a few minutes ago on the topic of gun legislation -

" . . .There are solutions already in place showing positive results. You just refuse to acknowledge them and continue to bitch and moan without offering any suggestions of your own."

And a little while back -

"Something is being done. We've nearly cut the gun homicide rate in half despite having almost doubled the amount of guns in country within the last 20 years. This has been accomplished through decades of research and study that suggests better parenting and education that addresses this country's violent culture. With the further implementation of more refined programs and strict gun laws against domestic violence offenders, I would expect continued results.

...but that doesn't leave you with much room for your incessant bitching - where's the fun in that?"

Ya, I was addressing yoink that insists that we don't care about gun violence and do nothing about it. I didn't say that gun crime wasn't a big deal.

billvon

So with abortion there are already solutions in place showing positive results. One might assume that therefore you feel the same way about it; you are happy about the progress, and expect continued good results without the freedom-killing laws you profess to hate (at least with regard to guns.)

I have no problem with laws against murder.

This is all beside the point tho - in general, my stance against abortion isn't to advocate for laws against it, but to promote negative public opinion with the hope that it's lack of popularity would encourage women to choose life.

Likewise, stigmatizing gun crime and murder is a good thing, especially in areas when it's looked upon as a rite of passage - but that's not what boink was doing.