yoink

Super Tuesday results

So to my admittedly inexpert eye Trump seems to have come out of Super Tuesday almost as well as he could possibly hope.

Best result for him would be to win everything which was unlikely. Second best would be a majority win and to keep 2 opponents in the race and that seems to be what's happened, right?

I'm sure the last thing he would have wanted would be everyone to get behind a single opponent.

Personally, I think the Democratic race is well over and has been for a while.

yoink

So to my admittedly inexpert eye Trump seems to have come out of Super Tuesday almost as well as he could possibly hope.

Best result for him would be to win everything which was unlikely. Second best would be a majority win and to keep 2 opponents in the race and that seems to be what's happened, right?

I'm sure the last thing he would have wanted would be everyone to get behind a single opponent.

Rubio's rather lame attempts to out-Trump Trump didn't work out so well.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***So to my admittedly inexpert eye Trump seems to have come out of Super Tuesday almost as well as he could possibly hope.

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

George Bernard Shaw

kallend

***So to my admittedly inexpert eye Trump seems to have come out of Super Tuesday almost as well as he could possibly hope.

Actually, Trump really underperformed. The media narrative is that Rubio didn't do well. The facts show something else. He outperformed in every state and cut a 15% trump lead to a tight loss in VA. Kasich is really hurting Rubio (nobody understands why he is still in).

Cruz and his entire campaign was built on the idea of winning "The South" on Super Tuesday. As in all of the southern states so he would have a massive lead. He has a reason to stay in but the upcoming states are more like VA and MINN coming up and Cruz will have no path. MEanwhile no money has been spent on Trump. $30 million is about to get dropped on his head in negative ads in Florida alone. The assault hurt Trump. This assault will really hurt him.

Trump's path is pretty weak. He will need to win 52% of the delgates moving forward. He has yet to even hit 50% and averages 34% of the vote with Bernie Sanders getting more popular vote than Trump. He is the weakest "front runner" in modern history.

*Disclaimer* I hate Trump but I am also a numbers guy that is very involved in politics. I am also a #NeverTrump guy which means I would either not vote for him, vote 3rd party, or vote for Hillary. That's coming from a guy that has voted GOP 99% of the time.

Summary: To stop Trump, Cruz and Rubio need to both stay in or early announce a joint ticket.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Phil1111

"As sure as "Results Wednesday" follows Super Tuesday, Americans were reacting to the outcome of the voting by searching on Google for how to"

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35706377

I saw that article.

This is a good one: The GOP majority actually does not want Trump.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/03/02/fractured_gop_field_is_pushing_trump_to_nomination_129849.html
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com