billvon

Solar will "suck up" all the sunlight

turtlespeed

At least as honest as the parliament.

Yep. Tony Blair was desperate to be instrumental in supporting the US push to war in Iraq and at best put huge pressure on our intelligence agencies to find intel supporting that mission, at best used the resulting intel despite surely knowing it was highly dubious and at worst just flat out lied.

What I'm still confused about is Rush, despite his well documented cynicism about everything else the government does, insisting that the Bush administration's part in creating the war it had always wanted was completely pure and above board. It's a heck of a display of cognitive dissonance.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

***At least as honest as the parliament.

Yep. Tony Blair was desperate to be instrumental in supporting the US push to war in Iraq and at best put huge pressure on our intelligence agencies to find intel supporting that mission, at best used the resulting intel despite surely knowing it was highly dubious and at worst just flat out lied.

What I'm still confused about is Rush, despite his well documented cynicism about everything else the government does, insisting that the Bush administration's part in creating the war it had always wanted was completely pure and above board. It's a heck of a display of cognitive dissonance.

I'm stubborn too.

I can, and have been known, to wear my blinders too often.

I work on it as much as I have time for.

It takes all kinds to keep the world spinning.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun