ShotterMG

Can our resident LEO racism deniers please explain this?

I'm NOT in the camp you describe. But I will say this video is garbage. I have been involved in the fight to bring right to conceal carry to Wisconsin, and could site you a very high number of white folks who have been cuffed and stuffed for much less than the actions in the video. For example five guys sitting in a restaurant in Madison having a meeting over coffee about their cause, sitting quietly talking, happened to have LEGAL openly carried pistols on their sides when an anti rights zealot made a call into 911 and made some false claims to try and elicit a heightened police response. Those five guys all ended up with bogus DC tickets that the city later paid through the teeth for after dropping charges. Throughout the last few years there has been case after case that the organization I am involved in has brought lawsuits against municipalities that overstepped the law and we have had successful outcomes in court. I myself have been cuffed and stuffed for doing nothing but legally open carrying a pistol holstered on my side while out running errands, and guess what? I'm not black. This particular problem isn't racially based, it's right based. It's a problem with individual cops, individual municipalities, and individual police administrations.

ShotterMG

Wow. No cant tell if this is a real poster, or du jumper in another name, maybe mpohl?

I don't even know any LEO racist deniers, if there is such a thing.

Who specifically did you have in mind, could you list them for us, so we will know?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun