airdvr

Over privileged douchebag alert

jakee

*********Because I am simply a nobody. I'm not a public figure. I'm just the average guy out there.

So then she's not overprivileged. In fact, if she's being held to a higher standard of behaviour in her private life than a normal person she's kinda underprivileged, isn't she?

(Disclaimer: I honestly have no idea who she is, before any accusations of bias get thrown around:P)

This is an example of a woman who hasn't had anyone tell her no in a long time...especially men. She doesn't like ti when someone she feels is beneath her has the power to control.

Doesn't seem as though you like it when bitches get uppity either. Should be in the kitchen making you a sammich, amirite?

Seriously though, why is she overprivileged? Are you seriously suggesting there's a socioeconomic boundary below which people don't get angry at towing companies? 'Cuz that's.... wow.

Sorry if you can't see it.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

jakee

***Because I am simply a nobody. I'm not a public figure. I'm just the average guy out there.

So then she's not overprivileged. In fact, if she's being held to a higher standard of behaviour in her private life than a normal person she's kinda underprivileged, isn't she?

I don't necessarily think she's being held to a higher standard. If another hot blonde was caught throwing her social status and good looks in the face of lower class fat women with shitty jobs, she'd probably receive the same treatment - and it would probably go viral as well.

This story is just getting more media attention because she's a part of that media.
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

jakee

Seriously though, why is she overprivileged?

She's overpriveleged because, well....do you know what that word means?

If so, you should have no problem connecting that to the part about being a douchebag.

jakee

Are you seriously suggesting there's a socioeconomic boundary below which people don't get angry at towing companies?

It's about how you control that anger and the form you allow it to take.

I know bitchiness is sexually arousing, but there is no need to defend it...

Why is it connected? What does her status have to do with her behaviour?

As for defending, you'll notice that I haven't said anything about the 'douchebag' part of the description.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

Why is it connected? What does her status have to do with her behaviour?

Her behavior consists of rubbing her status in the clerks face in a very d-baggy way.

jakee

As for defending, you'll notice that I haven't said anything about the 'douchebag' part of the description.

Well, your comment about how everybody gets pissed off at towing companies made it seem like you were mitigating the level of d-bag bitchiness seen in the video.

jakee

******Describe it.

I don't need to describe it...it's right there on camera. Maybe if I had a transcript I could underline the points.

You know how to type.

I learned in 9th grade TYVM. It's probably the most useful thing I learned in school. And I took alot of shit for it from the football team. Over privileged Douchebag Football players.>:(

Destinations by Roxanne

Coreeece

***Why is it connected? What does her status have to do with her behaviour?

Her behavior consists of rubbing her status in the clerks face in a very d-baggy way.

So everyone who has a better job than night clerk in a tow truck office is overprivileged?

Well, your comment about how everybody gets pissed off at towing companies made it seem like you were mitigating the level of d-bag bitchiness seen in the video.

No, it just means it has nothing to do with status. Maybe if she was less 'privileged' her rant would have contained more allegations that both the clerk and her mother had loose sexual morals and fewer references to education but I don't really think that's the issue.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

The Rev. Al Sharpton’s daughter unwittingly proved that her $5 million sprained-ankle suit against the city is a mountain of BS.
Dominique Sharpton posted pictures to Instagram showing she completed a difficult mountain climb in Bali, Indonesia — even though her suit says that “she still suffers” debilitating pain after twisting her ankle in a street crack in Soho last year.

http://nypost.com/2015/05/18/al-sharptons-daughter-hiked-up-a-mountain-on-sprained-ankle/

I think she's trying to help pay her father's back taxes.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

The Rev. Al Sharpton’s daughter unwittingly proved that her $5 million sprained-ankle suit against the city is a mountain of BS.
Dominique Sharpton posted pictures to Instagram showing she completed a difficult mountain climb in Bali, Indonesia — even though her suit says that “she still suffers” debilitating pain after twisting her ankle in a street crack in Soho last year.

http://nypost.com/2015/05/18/al-sharptons-daughter-hiked-up-a-mountain-on-sprained-ankle/

I think she's trying to help pay her father's back taxes.

Or Jessie jackson's back child support.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Andy9o8

"Sharpton and Jackson." The new Godwin. Requires no thought, no real message, no advancement of discussion, no real discussion at all. Just say the names, and the dog has barked.

I don't get your meaning here. It's not as if Al or Jessie haven't done anything to deserve the moniker.

I don't need to have a much of a pause to determine that someone thinks they are above the law. Al and Jessie have proven that any number of times. And it appears their offspring are going to follow the same path.

Destinations by Roxanne

His response is the new defense when you point out hypocrisy, incompetence, racism, or anything the left considers themselves above reproach on.

He godwined, without actually saying hitler or nazi.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Andy9o8

I don't get your meaning here.

Whatever.

If you'd like we can discuss Al or Jessie right here. What topic would you like to start with?

Tawanna Brawley?
Back taxes
Child support?
Trusted White House advisor?
Corporate shakedowns?
Race baiting?

eta...because this is the only place you're allowed to have that discussion anymore.

Destinations by Roxanne

Andy9o8

I don't get your meaning here.

Whatever.

If you'd like we can discuss Al or Jessie right here.

QED.

OK...you win. I think comparing them to Hitler is a stretch.

Destinations by Roxanne