jgoose71

Special for my Friends on Speakers corner: Get someone targeted by the NSA!!!

Today is your lucky day! It's been leaked that the NSA might be recording all local and international calls out of some countries:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/23/report-nsa-recording-almost-all-phone-calls-in-afghanistan/

Since I am currently hangin' here in Afghanistan with my AWCC (Afghan Wireless Communications Company) Cell phone, all you have to do is PM me you or your buddies phone number and I will give it a call.

If you act now, I when they answer the phone, I will say "Dirka Dirka Muhammad Jihad IED bomb Alah Akbar." Guaranteed to make your number pop up on some NSA monitoring algorithm somewhere.

And as a special bonus, I can also add such names as Ayman al-Zawahiri, Nasser Abdul Karim al-Wuhayshi, and Khalid al-Habib. With the mention of Al-Qaeda's current numbers 1,2, & 3 in the phone call, you may also get a drone circling your house and a possible no-knock entry by the FBI!!!

Please keep in mind that my internet over here (if that is what you want to call it) is spotty at best. Please allow up to a couple of days for me to receive the PM.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edited: Sorry, I forgot al-Zawahiri is supposed to be dead. I will mention him anyway along with the other martyr Bin Laden....:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

Pssst.. I think you are already there.... Domestic monitoring picked it up and red flagged it at:

May 29, 2014, 10:16 AM
Post #1 of 1 (15 views)
and again at

(This post was edited by jgoose71 on May 29, 2014, 10:21 AM)

Oh well, what's really fun is thinking about the some tech geek sitting in a dark room somewhere listening to some of the conversations I've had with my wife...:$

"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

jgoose71

Oh well, what's really fun is thinking about the some tech geek sitting in a dark room somewhere listening to some of the conversations I've had with my wife...:$

Bot listener for key phrases, another bot to connect your dots . . . you'll probably never make it to the human level.

Unless, of course, somebody wants to be a jackass, which is always possible and probably your biggest danger. That said, it's ever present and you ARE on the list.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

Um . . . you do realize that by posting this from Afghanistan YOU are now on the list; right?

And you answered. You are now my contact in the U.S.

The herring is in the pickle jar. You know what to do....:ph34r:

quade

***Oh well, what's really fun is thinking about the some tech geek sitting in a dark room somewhere listening to some of the conversations I've had with my wife...:$

Bot listener for key phrases, another bot to connect your dots . . . you'll probably never make it to the human level.

Unless, of course, somebody wants to be a jackass, which is always possible and probably your biggest danger. That said, it's ever present and you ARE on the list.

Considering the only time I'm ever really on this forum as of recently is when I'm over here to kind of help pass the time, and if you think about some of the conversations that we've had.... well.... It's pretty safe to assume that quite a few people here are on the list..... :ph34r:

Thank you, thank you, I will be here for another couple of months... B|

Pfft. I am 99% sure I'm on a list somewhere anyway for all the nasty things I've said about Cheney and the rest of the PNAC over the years.

I mean, who the F do you think pushed for the NSA sweeps and lists to begin with?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

kallend

*** you may also get a drone circling your house

Meh! Drones have circled my house many times.

Mine have.

Interesting set up you have.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun