sfzombie13

Do you drink water? Do you breath air?

If you answered yes to either of these questions, you NEED TO SIGN THE PETITION!!! I will do legwork, get out and protest, sign people up, organize action groups, etc. (all the hard work) but we need signatures!! All you have to do is give me two minutes of your time, sign the petition, then pass it along to everyone you know.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-mismanagement-wv-water-disaster-state-and-county-officials-well-wv-american-water/m9S1TDRC

sfzombie13

If you answered yes to either of these questions, you NEED TO SIGN THE PETITION!!! I will do legwork, get out and protest, sign people up, organize action groups, etc. (all the hard work) but we need signatures!! All you have to do is give me two minutes of your time, sign the petition, then pass it along to everyone you know.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-mismanagement-wv-water-disaster-state-and-county-officials-well-wv-american-water/m9S1TDRC

Here is your problem in a nutshell.
Former Nestlé CEO Says Water Is Food That Should Be Privatized – Not A Human Right

http://americanlivewire.com/2013-04-17-nestle-ceo-says-water-is-food-that-should-be-privatized-not-a-human-right/

Control the food sources... control the water sources... ( pollute those you can't control) and you control the people.

Please do not think it is not going to happen as there are more scant resources for more and more people.

PiLFy

"Control the food sources... control the water sources... ( pollute those you can't control) and you control the people. Unless >80 Million of those People are armed, that is..."

FIFY ;).

I am betting it will not even be part of the equation. Too many people worship those who control everything and they will be able to hire the very best well trained for companies like Xe to serve them.

not if we enlist the very best and brightest into our cause first. they drink water and breath air as well. and they all have families that do. i am starting an activist group, the purpose of the group is to connect all the other groups. that is true organizing. as long as everyone is distracted and divided nothing can be done. but with 100,000 groups of 100-1000 members banded together would be unstoppable. when the united group speaks, leaders listen. it's the only way.

"I am betting it will not even be part of the equation. Too many people worship those who control everything and they will be able to hire the very best well trained for companies like Xe to serve them."

Far fewer armed People have caused tremendous unrest & bloodshed for those that would cow them. History is full of such examples. There are >80 million registered gun owners in the US. Plus, all the illegal guns out there. Every single owner of them needs water to survive. Try taking that water away, & watch what happens to them.

PiLFy

"I am betting it will not even be part of the equation. Too many people worship those who control everything and they will be able to hire the very best well trained for companies like Xe to serve them."

Far fewer armed People have caused tremendous unrest & bloodshed for those that would cow them. History is full of such examples. There are >80 million registered gun owners in the US. Plus, all the illegal guns out there. Every single owner of them needs water to survive. Try taking that water away, & watch what happens to them.

Nothing... they have been trained to say BAAAAAA

Amazon

Alrighty Amazon, but I hope you remember to duck when the time comes. I don't want you to get hit in the face when we throw in the towel...

PiLFy

Alrighty Amazon, but I hope you remember to duck when the time comes. I don't want you to get hit in the face when we throw in the towel...

They have to find me first......

Amazon

"They have to find me first......"

Then, go run & hide. For surely, the powder Keg WILL go Boom...

I think you will find Hellfire BOOM's are more effective... the real Death from Above.. Who owns all of those again??

Who controls them? The same evil corporate intere$t$ that have been frustrated at not controlling the populations of Afghanistan & Iraq for the past 13 years... They can't subdue those populations, & the United States would be far harder. What percentage of the military personnel wouldn't tell the brass to shove it when ordered to fire on US citizens? Getting young troops to attack brown people half a world away, is one thing. Those same propaganda tricks won't work when they're asked to turn America into a battleground. A10s & attack choppers would be a lot more effective than Hellfires, btw. There are hundreds of millions of us, & how many such aircraft??

History has plenty of examples where unrestrained total warfare against a seemingly weaker populace has failed to subdue them. The Russians threw everything they had (except nukes) against the mountain people of the Ghan, for a full decade. The Russians got their asses handed to them. They gave up & left, abandoning much of their equipment.

PiLFy

"They have to find me first......"

Then, go run & hide. For surely, the powder Keg WILL go Boom...

I think you will find Hellfire BOOM's are more effective... the real Death from Above.. Who owns all of those again??

Who controls them? The same evil corporate intere$t$ that have been frustrated at not controlling the populations of Afghanistan & Iraq for the past 13 years... They can't subdue those populations, & the United States would be far harder. What percentage of the military personnel wouldn't tell the brass to shove it when ordered to fire on US citizens? Getting young troops to attack brown people half a world away, is one thing. Those same propaganda tricks won't work when they're asked to turn America into a battleground. A10s & attack choppers would be a lot more effective than Hellfires, btw. There are hundreds of millions of us, & how many such aircraft??

History has plenty of examples where unrestrained total warfare against a seemingly weaker populace has failed to subdue them. The Russians threw everything they had (except nukes) against the mountain people of the Ghan, for a full decade. The Russians got their asses handed to them. They gave up & left, abandoning much of their equipment.

You over estimate the TV loving sheeple of America.
And where do you think the Police State of America got their training.
Its all about the propaganda... anyone not with us is against us... they are terrorists. All hail the Patriot Act brought to us by the 1% utilizing fear of brown people to bamboozle the sheeple...:ph34r::ph34r:

and you are forgetting the main point i am making here. there will be no bloodshed or violence. think about several things for a few moments. first, there is already a great infrastructure in place, not all of it is worthless. the systems are set up and the constitution is fantastic. second, all i am proposing is what iceland did, or something similar. holding accountable the responsible party and separating the corporations from politics. third, the groups i am trying to appeal to are all of them.

if i can get enough diverse interests together, even for a few months, we can get the people motivated to actually go out and vote. if that happens, then the change will follow. all of this will happen without any kind of violence or subversion of any kind. now, i have been wrong before. and in this case it is more than possible, but i really believe it will work itself out.

if not, then oh well. i was trained by the us army in mobility and counter mobility. i was an e6 in a special forces unit, and there is a mountain not too far from here where almost a company of them own property. i don't think it will come to that, but if it does, i think we'd be all right, at least here.

sfzombie13

and you are forgetting the main point i am making here. there will be no bloodshed or violence. think about several things for a few moments. first, there is already a great infrastructure in place, not all of it is worthless. the systems are set up and the constitution is fantastic. second, all i am proposing is what iceland did, or something similar. holding accountable the responsible party and separating the corporations from politics. third, the groups i am trying to appeal to are all of them.

if i can get enough diverse interests together, even for a few months, we can get the people motivated to actually go out and vote. if that happens, then the change will follow. all of this will happen without any kind of violence or subversion of any kind. now, i have been wrong before. and in this case it is more than possible, but i really believe it will work itself out.

if not, then oh well. i was trained by the us army in mobility and counter mobility. i was an e6 in a special forces unit, and there is a mountain not too far from here where almost a company of them own property. i don't think it will come to that, but if it does, i think we'd be all right, at least here.

I applaud your efforts I really do..

But remember... WHO is in control.. and who is bought and paid for. We exist in a system that is rigged against us, the We the People.

I was just a lowly SERE instructor... I do look stunning in my ghillie suit if I do say so myself.. if you can see me ;)

i remember well who is in charge, and i also look good in a ghillie suit. i will make the change occur. will you stand beside me? if not, i could use a few guys lying up on top of the hill covering my ass. your choice.

sfzombie13

i remember well who is in charge, and i also look good in a ghillie suit. i will make the change occur. will you stand beside me? if not, i could use a few guys lying up on top of the hill covering my ass. your choice.

I can handle both... I have my own nice little patch of mountain if the need arises.:)

Are you willing to stop development in pristine areas? Most of the places I lived when I was a kid are nothing but miles of endless houses. I don't want to see that where I live now, and I don't want to think of it happening one hundred years from now. The town south of where I live is having water quality issues from septic systems. I believe my "modern" septic system will be junk someday, and any future landfill that has a liner will someday leak. PS: It's not just the water, it's light and noise pollution too. I particularly enjoy the sound of silence.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

yes i would stop the development. i know hwo much it has changed since i was a kid also. and it is more than just light and noise pollution also, so much more. the reason i chose water is the tragedy happening to us in wv right now. and i am not even directly affected, i have a different water system where i live. but when my son goes back to school or with his mom, he is. water is a good galvanizing point: we all need it.

my ultimate goal is to change the government. short term is clean water and better (and actually enforced) regulation of industry here. then, clean house in the state legislature (november). then, tackle the feds. it will take a while, i may not reach my main long term goal, hell i may get killed by poking around in the wrong place before the short term goal happens (i went to the tanks where the spill happened, and even chatted with the fbi for a minute).

point is, i am doing something. and since the average citizen is lazy, easily distracted, and has severe long term memory problems, i feel that the best thing i can hope to contribute is a template for others. a sort of activating kit for other interested groups. also, a way to connect all the groups together when needed. all the groups are individuals, when banded together, they could be unstoppable.

I wish you "well" in this. It's a no brainer that life needs clean water and clean air, but Americans are short term thinkers. That one little flaw can ruin the health and well being of future generations.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

rickjump1

I wish you "well" in this. It's a no brainer that life needs clean water and clean air, but Americans are short term thinkers. That one little flaw can ruin the health and well being of future generations.

That is one of the incongruities that I could never understand about most conservatives. So many support corporate interests that do nothing but lobby to obliterate the Clean Water Act... the EPA... and anything that is seen as being tree hugging and Conserving the environment that we all rely on as human beings.

How many billions have the Koch brothers spent in fines for polluting indiscriminately??

How much have they spent buying conservative politicians who will dismantle anything and everything to destroy anything that protects the very water and air that we need to live?

How many Americans need to die of cancers and poisons so they can make a few more billion dollars.

I have my own nice little patch of mountain if the need arises.

Randy Weaver thought the same of that small slice of mountain in Northern Idaho now known as Ruby Ridge and look what happened to him and his family. Of course he was dumb enough to allow the authorities to trick him into selling them some illegal weapons. But the guy really just wanted to be left alone on his mountain and the Feds still went after him and people died.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over