CameraNewbie

Phoebe Connolly, caucasian female "KNOCKOUT" victim humanizes her attackers

There are similarities: he was alone and he was not "a person of color".

Similarities to what? Other black-on-white violent crime? Well, duh. You can't post a reference to a single crime, and then claim that single crime proves there is an epidemic.

Does it matter what kind of game they were playing?

In the context of this thread, yes.

Was OJ's murder of two white people evidence of the Knockout Game? There were similarities.

- Dan G

DanG

There are similarities: he was alone and he was not "a person of color".

Similarities to what? Other black-on-white violent crime? Well, duh. You can't post a reference to a single crime, and then claim that single crime proves there is an epidemic.

Does it matter what kind of game they were playing?

In the context of this thread, yes.

Was OJ's murder of two white people evidence of the Knockout Game? There were similarities.

Was OJ convicted of murdering two white people, or this is something you think happened?

When you add the numbers of black on white crimes, and when black people like Alan West come forward, there is no question there is an large upward trend. If epidemic sounds to harsh, I'll stick with "large upward trend".

You know OJ is in the big house and getting ready to get out?
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

rehmwa

***Someone needs to educate these teens regarding the possible serious brain trauma or even possible death this game can cause their victims.

does she think they don't know? does she think they care?

even if there was no possibility of trauma or death, it's still wrong

"education" is not the solution to this. these are criminal assaults based on a direct choice of action. Not a 'learning opportunity'

seriously, does she expect a reaction "Oh, cold cocking someone as hard as I can could actually hurt them? golly gee whiz, I'll stop right now and go help out in a soup kitchen" :S

I would suggest viral video of people attempting to 'play' and getting their asses handed to them might have an effect.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Was OJ convicted of murdering two white people, or this is something you think happened?

He was not convicted. That doesn'tr mean he didn't do it.

When you add the numbers of black on white crimes...

Yeah, that's the thing. There are numerous reports out there saying that there is no upward trend. Do you have evidence (preferably not from an extreme right wing web site) that shows an actual upward trend?

...and when black people like Alan West come forward...

Alan West is going to come forward on any issue that will get him media attention. He's becoming the reverse Al Sharpton.

You know OJ is in the big house and getting ready to get out?

I did know that. And I'm also pretty sure his killed his wife and her white friend. I think maybe he even started the knockout game craze.

- Dan G

Comparing that to random street crime? Not sure it's relevant. Particularly when they have video and eyewitness testimony on what happened.

It's just as relevant as claiming all random black-on-white violence is evidence of a black-on-white crime epidemic.

- Dan G

CameraNewbie

***http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/

for your general info

This should be an eye opener for a lot of people.

That is unless they insist on the intentional ignorance still.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

jakee

Here's your proof that it exists now and you won't find it on good 'ol reliable :D wikipedia. It's real. It's very real!

click here for post with video link
What do protesters want? Dead cops! When do they want it? Every 2 weeks!