masterrig

His legacy?

na. Just tired

And you know what everyone else is tired with? Trying to figure out what the fuck your posts say.

rushmc

of dealing with lberal eleteism. Please ignore me. I am going to do the same for you

I love it. So being able to read and write is a mark of the liberal elite now?

Of all the unsavoury social positions the modern conservative movement holds this worship of ignorance is probably the most worrying.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I'm home.
I seen all this nasty weather coming and dead headed home 700 miles the other night.
Didn't see any decent paying freight on the board and decided to just come home.
Probably find something high paying Friday because someone's going to need a truck and a lot of guys won't come back out till Monday.
The month of December my company contracts trucks to UPS every year.
You volunteer for it and your not committed to doing it but it pays decent and it's pretty easy work.
UPS gets so much freight this time of year they can't haul it all and we run their extra. You pull their trailers, mostly empty and return them to terminals so they can fill them again.
I probably won't be out your way again till March unless something real high paying comes my way.
After Xmas the truck is going to CAT to get rebuilt.
Have a nice thanksgiving and try and stay warm out there!

rickjump1

***That, is a mind-blower!! The man is absolutely, spot-on. correct!!!

Chuck

Actually, I was hoping to hear Andy 908 and all the race baiters vomiting.B| Just a friendly reminder:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY7WCX6BwYE

When it's coming from all sides... you know, you screwed-up. To me, the man is 'calling a spade a spade'.

Chuck