rickjump1

Chicago’s Black Mobs Robbing Stores & Raping Teen Girls

SkyDekker

******More directly I'll ask, to what end do you want to see the word "black" more frequently in the Chicago Tribune?

Honesty?

Journalistic fairness?

We report, you decide?

So, should the same descipor be added whenever a white person commits a crime?

White Mr. Cheney shot a fellow white hunting friend?

What is the deciding factor when race needs to be mentioned? Only when it is non-white? Or maybe when it has actual bearing on the story?

One need only look at the Zimmerman story

And we are talking about mobs

How about the knock out game being played in cities across the nation

Heard anything about that?

If three of four white guys jumped and beat up a black person, what would the news be?
What would the news be if they said this is for Zimmerman going to trial?

Is this the same as groups of blacks jumping and assaulting whites and saying this is for Tryvon?

Heard any of those stories?

The media has a purpose and a narative

They refuse to let the high ground of only white racism get knocked down a notch because it does not fit their needed world political view and ideology

See dude, this is easy.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

kallend

Like the clear conservative bias of 60 Minutes.;)

Yet another re-directive post.

Staying on topic, is not easy for you is it?

I suppose I can understand this because you usually look silly if you stay on topic
Abraham Lincoln

If three of four white guys jumped and beat up a black person, what would the news be?

Is this the same as groups of blacks jumping and assaulting whites and saying this is for Tryvon?

They refuse to let the high ground of only white racism get knocked down a notch because it does not fit their needed world political view and ideology

Sorry, but I have a hard time understanding what you are saying in these staccato style sentences.

Are you saying that the media as a whole refuses to admit that black people do bad things too?

When white people beat up a black person because they hate black people it makes sense to include race.

When black people beat up a white person because they hate white people, it makes sense to mention they are black.

If descriptions are required for Law Enforcement, then race can be important.

When it comes to John Doe held up a bank and was arrested two blocks later due to red dye on his clothes....well then race really doesn't have a whole lot of bearing.

I fully reject the idea that the media as a whole has a secret agenda. That's tin foil hat stuff. If anything your news has turned into an entertainment business, so stories are reported in light of what sells.

wmw999

Your sources are just as reliable and unbiased as funjumper's.

Wendy P.

Hard to get a source when the major news outlets are afraid to tell the truth. http://unamusementpark.com/2011/06/one-week-in-chicago/ This one's simple, and all you have to do is click the "green" SOURCE.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

SkyDekker

******More directly I'll ask, to what end do you want to see the word "black" more frequently in the Chicago Tribune?

Honesty?

Journalistic fairness?

We report, you decide?

So, should the same descipor be added whenever a white person commits a crime?

I see no harm in mentioning the race in either case as long as it would be mentioned in both.

champu

More directly I'll ask, to what end do you want to see the word "black" more frequently in the Chicago Tribune?

There is an "epidemic of black-mob violence". Expose it for what it is without political correctness. If this were an "epidemic of white-mob violence", expose it for what it is without political correctness. It's pretty simple. When a crime is racially motivated tell all.

SkyDekker

Sorry, but I have a hard time understanding what you are saying in these staccato style sentences.

Are you saying that the media as a whole refuses to admit that black people do bad things too?

When white people beat up a black person because they hate black people it makes sense to include race.

When black people beat up a white person because they hate white people, it makes sense to mention they are black.

If descriptions are required for Law Enforcement, then race can be important.

When it comes to John Doe held up a bank and was arrested two blocks later due to red dye on his clothes....well then race really doesn't have a whole lot of bearing.

I fully reject the idea that the media as a whole has a secret agenda. That's tin foil hat stuff. If anything your news has turned into an entertainment business, so stories are reported in light of what sells.

----------------------------------------------------
Rose colored glasses?

http://www.randpaulreview.com/2013/10/rachael-maddow-exposed-msnbc-caught-framing-vets-with-edited-video/

rickjump1

***More directly I'll ask, to what end do you want to see the word "black" more frequently in the Chicago Tribune?

There is an "epidemic of black-mob violence".

There is indeed. And it's pretty much confined to 2 neighborhoods.

But DESPITE that, Chicago still doesn't make the top ten US cities for murder rate, and there are 78 worse cities than Chicago for violent crime rate.

So why pick on Chicago when Atlanta, Miami, Memphis, Nashville, Birmingham, Orlando and Cincinnati (to name a few) have worse violent crime? Oh yes, because Obama comes from Chicago.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

rushmc

Irony score 10/10

Who brought up Zimmerman in this very thread?

"One need only look at the Zimmerman story "

Oh, that was YOU.:D:D

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

SkyDekker

There does seem to be a reluctance of local press to specify race in describing criminal events. This sense is present even in the Bay Area press, both the newspapers (Chronicle) and the evening news. Is it real - it's very difficult to be conclusive without a very methodical approach to avoid confirmation bias. If it is, it would not be a secret agenda, but rather a self censorship in a wish to not seem racist.

kallend

Irony score 10/10

Yes
It was
because it is relevant pointing out the hypocrisy of some of the major race baiters who have again posted in this thread
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Irony score 10/10

Yes
It was
because it is relevant pointing out the hypocrisy of some of the major race baiters who have again posted in this thread

This thread was started as a race-bait. The OP and those defending him make me sick to my stomach. I am embarrassed to think you people are in my sport. You ought to be deeply ashamed of yourselves.

I see you live close to Chicago and you're an attorney. Hard to imagine you being upset with this. It's nothing more than exposing political correctness whether it involves whites or blacks who prey on the innocent. Like the man said, this is not just confined to Chicago.

Stupid, Anti-White Bigotry manages to conceal the truth, and yes, it could be Stupid, Anti-Black Bigotry doing the same thing, but thugs should be exposed for what they are when it is on such a large scale of hurting the public.

AndyBoyd

Irony score 10/10

Yes
It was

This thread was started as a race-bait. The OP and those defending him make me sick to my stomach. I am embarrassed to think you people are in my sport. You ought to be deeply ashamed of yourselves.

Your problem.

Examine yourself

Get some meds if you are sick

If you are ashamed, look in the mirror to see the reason

Self inflicited blindness is the issue here with the inability to accept ugly truth
and when those who think this way can not make a good argument, they attack

Seen this before
I will see it again
YOU can not intimidate me or shame me
I will NOT give you that power:|
Abraham Lincoln

THese guys are racists
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/13/nc-kkk-mistakenly-attempts-recruiting-drive-in-black-florida-neighborhood/

As is the ass hole in this thread

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4561892;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Not rick or anyone defending them pointing out the farse and danger that is political correctness

PC that you defend here by claiming to be ashamed

You should be embarrased however
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

There does seem to be a reluctance of local press to specify race in describing criminal events.

I see the opposite. I see a demand for race description when a crime is committed by some one who isn't white.

It appears some of the news coming out of Canada is, thankfully, not exactly politically correct. http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/02/28/lai-tong-sang/ Is there anything to this? "‘A blight on society’: Asian gangs responsible for kidnappings, drug smuggling in Canada, immigration hearing told"

Does this mean they side step YOU, or maybe they have a long way to go to be politically correct like us. Which is it?

kallend

There is an "epidemic of black-mob violence".

There is indeed. And it's pretty much confined to 2 neighborhoods.

But DESPITE that, Chicago still doesn't make the top ten US cities for murder rate, and there are 78 worse cities than Chicago for violent crime rate.

So why pick on Chicago when Atlanta, Miami, Memphis, Nashville, Birmingham, Orlando and Cincinnati (to name a few) have worse violent crime? Oh yes, because Obama comes from Chicago.

Chicago gets picked because unlike the other locations you mentioned none of them have the draconian gun laws Chicago has.

It has nothing to do with race, it has to do with the stupidity of the gun laws of Chicago.

SkyDekker

There does seem to be a reluctance of local press to specify race in describing criminal events.

I see the opposite. I see a demand for race description when a crime is committed by some one who isn't white.

I see the opposite, I see the media dancing around the race when it is not a white person.

I see no issue in the media mentioning race as long as they mention it in ALL of the cases and not only when one race is involved.

News is supposed to be about facts. Leaving out facts is not very news like.

rickjump1

It appears some of the news coming out of Canada is, thankfully, not exactly politically correct. http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/02/28/lai-tong-sang/ Is there anything to this? "‘A blight on society’: Asian gangs responsible for kidnappings, drug smuggling in Canada, immigration hearing told"

Does this mean they side step YOU, or maybe they have a long way to go to be politically correct like us. Which is it?

I think race is relevant to that story. Would be surprised if it wasn't mentioned, considering it is about an immigration hearing and ties to a Macau based Triad.

DaVinci

I see the opposite, I see the media dancing around the race when it is not a white person.

I see no issue in the media mentioning race as long as they mention it in ALL of the cases and not only when one race is involved.

News is supposed to be about facts. Leaving out facts is not very news like.

It is about relevant facts, not just a listing of all facts. Obviously for you and rick it is extremely important to know the race of a criminal if they are not white.

To me race is only relevant if it is relevant to the story. I don't care if the guy who robbed the corner store is black, white, green or yellow.