regulator

Obama's approval rating is the lowest of his tenure

rushmc

***************if he has tenure, he can serve for life.

bwahahahahaaa!

------------------------------------------
your misdirection has no effect on the fact that obama's presidency is the worst in american history.

How is being a corporate sock puppet worse then starting an illegal war based on lies that cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of civilians?

Could you please provide evidence that it was illegal?:)
The incredible stupididty and complete lack of competence by the US intelligence communite should be illegal. :D

Just US ?

Take off your blinders sir

I doubt the president, senate and house are supplied information directly by foreign intelligence services.

Sigh....

If the best you can say about a sitting president is something like, "He isn't as bad as...." you aren't winning the argument.

Bush wasn't great. He didn't start an illegal war. It wasn't illegal by international standards. It wasn't based on lies. Quit saying stupid things and I'll give your opinions more weight. I don't think the war was a great idea or well executed. But I was one of the guys getting shot at and I'm not complaining.

And for the record; war is a stupid way to solve ANY dispute. Please quit pretending some wars are morally just and only those started by someone you don't like are not. It says you think I should be willing to die for YOUR values, but not someone else's.

Presidents from both sides of the aisle routinely send us (military) into harm's way. Don't start wagging your finger at one unless you hit them all. The incumbent president voted for Iraq and Afghanistan, too. We're still in Kosovo (Clinton said we'd be there one year) and Somalia didn't exactly make the top ten of great decisions.

I don't know if I'm the only one around here who is being honest, or if I'm deceiving myself more than anyone else; but arguing which president was better in recent history is about like arguing virtue among whores. We've been on a downhill slide for decades and I don't see anyone hitting the brakes.

George H. W. Bush might have been the best in memory. He raised taxes (despite his stupid campaign statement), limited expenses, and didn't get us into too much international garbage. But the very fact that I have to hold him up for those few things tells me how bad off we are. Of course, I may be romanticizing even him.

I'll turn off my rant mode, now. :D

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

davjohns

Sigh....

If the best you can say about a sitting president is something like, "He isn't as bad as...." you aren't winning the argument.

Bush wasn't great. He didn't start an illegal war. It wasn't illegal by international standards. It wasn't based on lies. Quit saying stupid things and I'll give your opinions more weight. I don't think the war was a great idea or well executed. But I was one of the guys getting shot at and I'm not complaining.

And for the record; war is a stupid way to solve ANY dispute. Please quit pretending some wars are morally just and only those started by someone you don't like are not. It says you think I should be willing to die for YOUR values, but not someone else's.

Presidents from both sides of the aisle routinely send us (military) into harm's way. Don't start wagging your finger at one unless you hit them all. The incumbent president voted for Iraq and Afghanistan, too. We're still in Kosovo (Clinton said we'd be there one year) and Somalia didn't exactly make the top ten of great decisions.

I don't know if I'm the only one around here who is being honest, or if I'm deceiving myself more than anyone else; but arguing which president was better in recent history is about like arguing virtue among whores. We've been on a downhill slide for decades and I don't see anyone hitting the brakes.

George H. W. Bush might have been the best in memory. He raised taxes (despite his stupid campaign statement), limited expenses, and didn't get us into too much international garbage. But the very fact that I have to hold him up for those few things tells me how bad off we are. Of course, I may be romanticizing even him.

I'll turn off my rant mode, now. :D

Good rant!

But know this
I have learned (long before I ever came to this sight) that when it comes to politics and topics like this, you may never, ever change a mind.

So, when a talking point spewed here, is known to be a lie, I just have fun with it. Throw it back at them if you will
Why not, those posting the throw away line are doing no less. In the end, there is nothing to win unless, unless...... someone takes a pause just to think for a second.

Oh, well
Got your point
Hope you see where I come from a bit better however
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

davjohns

The incumbent president voted for Iraq and Afghanistan, too. :D

The incumbent president wasn't even in the Senate when Afghanistan was invaded or the vote on Iraq was taken, and he spoke strongly AGAINST the Iraq adventure.

Not that we expect truth from lawyers.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.