jclalor

Sean Hannity Gets Fact-Checked Hard On Obamacare Claims

DaVinci

***You are correct."

Using your narrow scope for the definitions of words and meanings... Then he flat out lied.

He said he could keep what you had if you liked it. Several people can't

As demonstrated in FL as 300,000 just got letters cancelling thier policies due to Obamacare
To be fair, they did not meet the required Obamacare minimums. However, those had those plans wanted to keep them

I guess the government has to tell us what is good enough for us as we cant take care of ourselves
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Bignugget

One day your posts will have enough merit you can quote the entire context you are replying too.

One day...

And on that day, you will STILL be trying to catch up with him
Abraham Lincoln

I guess the government has to tell us what is good enough for us as we cant take care of ourselves

Kind of like when they tell you that you need a minimum amount of auto liability insurance. I for one am tired of higher medical cost due to irresponsible people whom have no insurance or who are under-insured.

There's a lot more to the story of the 300,000 people in Florida, just like there was a lot more to the story of the 15,000 spouses who "lost" their insurance at UPS.

jclalor

Kind of like when they tell you that you need a minimum amount of auto liability insurance. I for one am tired of higher medical cost due to irresponsible people whom have no insurance or who are under-insured.

There's a lot more to the story of the 300,000 people in Florida, just like there was a lot more to the story of the 15,000 spouses who "lost" their insurance at UPS.

Here you have just proven you have no idea what the major componets of the cost of heath services are driven by
Abraham Lincoln

jclalor

-------------------------------------------------------
Yeah try again. My sister in law has 25+ years at UPS in Virginia. Her husband kenny who is a groundskeeper for a semi-pro baseball team doesn't have individual coverage and had been covered by her insurance until UPS just dropped spousal coverage under their current plan. What's so hard to figure out that obamacare is a dumpsterfire? Having allowed pre-existing conditions of people who would be denied before but are now accepted....those people who will be running up massive bills that will have to be floated by the 20 and 30 year olds...if their premiums get doubled and they instead choose to be fined and drop their insurance, obamacare wont be funded and it will fail. And I for one will laugh hysterically at all the idiots that voted for that turd of a legislation in the first place.

Bignugget

One day your posts will have enough merit you can quote the entire context you are replying too.

One day...

-----------------------------------------------------------
And one day your posts won't be completely pretentious and rude to those that dont support the liberal viewpoint.

Nice try though. Pot meet kettle.

Bignugget

One day...

You jump ALL over people because they say something and you take the literal definition.... But when Obama does it you give him a pass... Hypocritical much?

When you have nothing else,, you start making personal attacks. It is the only trick you know it seems.

regulator

-------------------------------------------------------
Yeah try again. My sister in law has 25+ years at UPS in Virginia. Her husband kenny who is a groundskeeper for a semi-pro baseball team doesn't have individual coverage and had been covered by her insurance until UPS just dropped spousal coverage under their current plan. What's so hard to figure out that obamacare is a dumpsterfire? Having allowed pre-existing conditions of people who would be denied before but are now accepted....those people who will be running up massive bills that will have to be floated by the 20 and 30 year olds...if their premiums get doubled and they instead choose to be fined and drop their insurance, obamacare wont be funded and it will fail. And I for one will laugh hysterically at all the idiots that voted for that turd of a legislation in the first place.

Here is another fun fact.

Most 20somethings aren't exactly very good at paying their bills to begin with -
I can see a refusal to pay even the fine.

:D

THAT is going to be fun to watch.

Parents get fucked again!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun